手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第二季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第二季:丹妮莉丝带领族人求生(16)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第二季:逃亡的艾莉亚

I see. I destroy Robb Stark's enemies for him and he will make me king of the Iron Islands once again.

原来如此 我帮罗柏·史塔克除掉敌人 而他让我再次成为铁群岛之王
I will lead the attack myself.
我将亲自带兵出击
Oh, you will?
哦 是吗?
I'm your son,your only living heir. Who else? I told you to wait outside.
我是你的儿子 你唯一的继承人 还能有谁?我吩咐过你在外面等着
How did you get past the guards?
你怎么避开守卫的?
Anything with a cock is easy to fool.
带把儿的都挺好骗
My dear. Yara?
亲爱的 亚拉?
So good to see you,brother. This is a homecoming I'll tell my grandchildren about.
很高兴见到你 弟弟 这才是我以后要讲给子孙的故事
She can't lead an attack!
她哪里能打仗!
And why not?
为什么不能呢?
You're a woman!
你只是个女人!
You're the one in skirts.
穿着裙子的可是你
This isn't Winterfell, boy. Your sister took over command of your eldest brother's ship after your new father killed him.
这里可不是临冬城 孩子 你哥哥被你的新爸爸杀死之后 你姐姐就接掌了他的船
What's dead may never die.
逝者不死
The only nights she's spent off these islands have been spent on the sea. She's commanded men. She's killed men. She knows who she is.No man gives me a crown. I pay the iron price. I will take my crown, for that is who I am. That is who we have always been.
每个夜晚 她不是在岛上就是在海上度过 她调兵遣将 上阵杀敌都不逊男儿 她清楚自己是谁 我不需任何人施舍我王冠 我付铁钱 亲自夺取 这才是我的铁种本性 这才是我们的古道传统
You won't stand a chance against the Lannisters on your own.
面对兰尼斯特大军你根本毫无机会
Who said anything about the Lannisters?
谁说这跟兰尼斯特有关了?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad

 
command [kə'mɑ:nd]

想一想再看

n. 命令,指挥,控制
v. 命令,指挥,支配

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。