手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第二季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第二季:丹妮莉丝带领族人求生(12)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第二季:逃亡的艾莉亚

Hot pie, tell Gendry what makes a fight into a battle.

热派 告诉詹德利怎么才是战斗
It's, um, when they've got armor on.
当他们穿起盔甲就是了
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
A knight.
是个骑士
How'd you know he was a knight?
你怎么知道他是个骑士?
Well, it was 'cause he got armor on.
呃 他们穿了盔甲啊
You don't have to be a knight to have armor. Any idiot can buy armor.
谁说穿盔甲的一定是个骑士 任何傻瓜都能买盔甲
How do you know?
你又怎么知道?
'Cause I sold armor.
因为我就卖盔甲啊
What do the Gold Cloaks want with you?
金袍子为什么要找你?
No idea.
我不知道
You're a liar. You know, you shouldn't insult people that are bigger than you.
骗人 你可不该冒犯比你强壮的人
Then I wouldn't get to insult anyone.
那我可就没人可冒犯咯
I don't care what any of them want. No good's ever come of their questions.
鬼知道他们抓我干嘛 我才不在意呢 但那些问我问题的人都没好下场
No good's ever come? Who asked questions before?
没好下场?都有谁问过你问题?
How can someone so small be such a huge pain in my ass?
你这小人精还真是麻烦呢
Who asked questions?
说嘛 都有谁问过你?
The Hand of the King.Hands of the King. Lord Arryn came first a few weeks before he died, and then Lord Stark came a few weeks before he died.
首相 首相们 艾林大人第一个 结果几星期后他就死了 接着是史塔克大人 几星期后他也丢了脑袋
Lord Stark?
史塔克大人?
See? Asking me questions is bad luck. You'll probably be dead soon.
看见没?问我问题的都没好下场 估计你也快了
What did they ask about?
他们都问了你些啥?
My mom.
关于我妈
Who's your mom?
你妈是谁?
Just my momworked in a tavern, died when I was little.
就是我妈啊 在旅店工作 我小时候她就死了
And who was your father?
那你爹呢?
Could've been one of those gold-hatted bastards, for all I know. What about you anyway? You thought they were after you.
不清楚 让我说搞不好就是某个混蛋金袍子咧 那你那又是咋回事? 你一直以为他们是来抓你的吧
Why? Did you kill someone or is it just because you're a girl?
咋了?是因为你杀了人? 还是因为你是个女孩?
I'm not a girl.
我不是女孩!
Yes, you are. Do you think I'm as stupid as the rest of them?
你就是 你以为我跟他们一样笨吗?
Stupider. The Night's Watch doesn't take girls, everyone knows that.
不 你比他们更笨 守夜人不收女孩 这事谁都知道
Yeah, that's true, but you're still a girl.
这倒是 不过你还是个女孩
I am not!
我才不是!
Yeah? Well, pull your cock out and take a piss, then.
哈?那你把鸡鸡掏出来撒尿啊 快点

重点单词   查看全部解释    
insult ['insʌlt]

想一想再看

vt. 侮辱,凌辱,辱骂
n. 侮辱,辱骂

 
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad

 
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
liar ['laiə]

想一想再看

n. 说谎者

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。