手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第二季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第二季:第17集 终结者退耦(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

It's hot in here. Must be Summer. So...where you girls headed?

这儿真热,一定是夏天了。这个……姑娘们上哪儿去?
Okay, I've found the perfect solution. We get off the train at the next stop in Oxnard. We then take the 1:13 train back to Union Station.
好了 我找到了完美的解决方案,我们在下一站奥克斯那站下车,然后乘1点13的火车到洛杉矶联合车站。
We take a cab back to the apartment, get my flash drive, and then race to San Luis Obispo, where, assuming the lights are with us and minimal traffic, we'll meet the train.
搭计程车回公寓,拿上我的闪存卡,再迅速赶到圣路易斯奥比斯堡。如果天还没黑,没什么堵车的话,我们就能在那儿赶上火车。
I've got a better idea. Are you going to be sarcastic?
我有个更好的主意。你是想讽刺我吗?
Boy, you take all the fun out of it for me.
孩子,你把我仅有的一点乐趣都剥夺了。
Look, Penny's home. Why don't we just call her, have her go in the apartment, get your flash drive and email you the paper?
听着,Penny在家。我们为什么不打电话给她,让她去公寓拿你的闪存卡,然后把论文发邮件给我们呢。
But the flash drive is in a locked drawer in my desk. So?
可闪存卡在我抽屉里,而我的抽屉是锁着的。那又怎样?
The key is hidden in my room. So? Penny would have to go into my room. So? People don't go into my room!
钥匙藏在我的房间里啊。那又怎样?Penny得进我的房间啊。那又怎样?任何人不允许进我的房间啊!
I see. Well, it seems once again, you're caught between a rock and a crazy place. Oh, I hate when that happens.
明白了,看来你又一次进退两难了。哦,我真讨厌这种情况。
It's hot in here. It must be Summer. It's hot in here. Must be Summer. It's hot in here. Must be Summer.
这儿真热,一定是夏天了。这儿真热,一定是夏天了。这儿真热,一定是夏天了。
It's hot in here. Must be Summer. That's cute. Really? I just made it up.
这儿真热,一定是夏天了。真有趣。是吗?我刚刚自己编的。
Have you seen Slumdog Millionaire? Oh, yeah, I loved it. It's loosely based on my life.
你看过《贫民窟的百万富翁》吗?看过啊,我爱死这部电影了。大体上是根据我的经历改编的。
Yeah, we're putting the play on for one night in this little 99seat theater. Can you come?
是啊,我们的剧要在99座的小剧院上演一晚,你能来吗?
Oh, great. Do you know 98 other people that might want to come? Oh, hang on.
噢好极了。知道哪98个人也愿意来吗?哦等一下。
Hello? Listen carefully. I'm about to give you a set of instructions, which you must follow to the letter.
喂?仔细听好,我要告诉你一系列指示你必须严格按照指示做。
Just a sec. The theater is above a bowling alley, so it's a little noisy, but it might be the only chance I'll ever get to play Anne Frank.
等一下。剧院在一个保龄球球道上面所以有点嘈杂,但这可能是我饰演安妮?弗兰克的唯一机会了。
And the director is brilliant. He uses the bowling sounds as, like, Nazi artillery. Okay, great, I'll see you then.
而且导演太有才了,他利用楼下保龄球的声音作纳粹炮火声的音效。好吧太好啦,那到时见了。
Hello? Okay, step four. Do you see that small plastic case on my dresser?
喂?好,第四步。你看见我梳妆台上的小塑料盒了吗?
Your dresser? Who is this? It's Sheldon. Oh, hey, Sheldon! How is San Francisco?
你的梳妆台?你是谁啊?是Sheldon啊。嗨,Sheldon,旧金山怎么样?
I'm not in San Francisco. I'm on a train. Were you even listening to me?
我不在旧金山。我在火车上呢。你刚才没有在听吗?
Uh, no, I was talking to my friend, but what's up?
没有,我在和朋友聊天,你有什么事?
What's up? I'll tell you what's up.
什么事?我来告诉你怎么回事。
I'm in a crisis situation, and I need you to marshal your powers of concentration, limited as they may be...
我陷入危急情况,我需要你尽可能的集中精力集中到……
Give me the phone. Hi, Penny. It's Leonard.
把手机给我。嗨,Penny。我是Leonard。
Hey, Leonard. What's going on with Dr. Wkadood? He's calling to ask you a favor.
嘿,Leonard,怪里怪气博士怎么了?他打电话请你帮忙。
You might be confused because he didn't use the words, "Penny," "Sheldon," "please" or "favor."
估计你没搞明白,因为他没说“"Penny”,“Sheldon”,“请”,“帮忙”等词汇。
Enough chitchat. Okay, step one. Locate your emergency key to our apartment.
够了,别聊天了。好,第一步。将你的紧急备用钥匙插入我们公寓大门。
Step two, enter our apartment. Step three... Enter my bedroom.
第二步,进入我们的公寓。第三步……进入我的卧室。
And step four, Oh, hang on, Sheldon, getting another call. No!
第四步,Sheldon,等等,有电话来了。不!
Leonard, let me tell you something. Personal robots cannot get here soon enough.
Leonard,我告诉你,私人机器人没那么快到达这里。
And that bright little star peeking her head out early today. That's Venus.
那颗清晨偷偷探出头一瞥的闪亮星星就是金星。
That is so cool. You really know a lot about space.
太酷了。你真的很了解太空。
Come on. When you were on TV in Firefly, you were actually in space.
拜托,你在电视上演《萤火虫》时,实际就是在太空上。
You're not one of those guys who really believe that, are you?
你不是真的相信吧?
You mean one of the hopeless geeks? No. Those are crazy people.
你是说那些绝望的怪家伙?才不是,那是群疯子。
Howard, be a dear and get me another one of these. Now, him, he's one of those geeks.
Howard,行行好,帮我再拿一杯这个。看他,就是怪家伙之一。
All right, now, before you enter my bedroom unescorted, I need you to understand that this one time grant of access does not create a permanent easement.
好现在,在你独自进入我的卧室前,我需要你弄清楚,一次进入许可并不代表永久通行权。
Easement. It's a legal right of access. Good grief. What? No, don't put me on hold. Do you believe him?
通行权。是合法进入权。老天爷啊。什么?别啊,别让我再等了。你能相信他吗?
Normally around women, he has the personality of a boiled potato.
一般一见女人他就跟蔫土豆一样。
Put one beer in him, and he's Mr. Night Charmalarmalon.
一杯啤酒下了肚,立马变成魅力先生了。
Is that what he's drinking? It's not even real beer.
他就喝的这个?根本都不算是啤酒啊。
What? Look at it. Nonalcoholic beer. What's going on?
什么?看啊,无酒精。怎么回事?
I don't know. Some sort of placebo effect, I guess. Placebo, you say. Interesting.
不知道,算是安慰剂效应吧。安慰剂,是吧?有意思了。
Yes, I'm still here. Where am I going? I'm on a train.
是啊,当然在。还能去哪?我可是在火车上。
Now, what you'll be looking for is a small wooden box located between a Hoberman's sphere and a sample of quartz flecked with pyrite.
现在在霍伯曼球面和有黄铁矿斑点的石英样本中找一个木质的小盒子。
Hoberman's Sphere. It's collapsible icosidodecahedron.
霍伯曼球面是个可折叠的三十二面体。
No, the thing with the time on it is my alarm clock.
不是,上面有时间的是我的闹表。
Actually, in India, the names of constellations are different.
实际,在印度星座的名字是不一样的。
Where you have the Big Dipper, we have the Big Curry Pot.
你们说北斗七星是大勺子我们叫大咖喱锅。
You're making that up. You got me. Now what are you going to do with me?
你瞎编的吧。被你拆穿了。现在打算怎么惩罚我?
Raj. Yes? Look. What am I looking at? You tell me. Non-alcoholic beer.
Raj。啥事?瞧瞧。瞧什么?你说呢。无酒精啤酒...
Hi. I'm the small package good things come in.
嘿。我是完美事物的小小化身。
Okay, I got a box, but there's no key in here. Just letters.
我是找到盒子了,但没有钥匙,都是信。
That's the wrong box. Put it back.
拿错盒子了,放回去。
Oh, Sheldon, are these letters from your grandmother? Don't read those letters!
哦,Sheldon,都是你外婆寄的信?不要读那些信!
Oh, look, she calls you "Moon Pie." That is so cute. Put down the letters!
呀,瞧瞧她叫你月亮派,多可爱啊。快把信放下!
Hey, Penny. It's Leonard. Hey, Leonard. How's the train ride?
嘿,Penny。我是Leonard。嘿,Leonard火车旅途怎么样?
Delightful. Listen, I don't know what you're doing right now, but there are little bubbles forming on the corners of Sheldon's mouth.
很开心。听着,我不知道你在读什么,不过Sheldon气得嘴角吐泡了。
Okay, yeah, I kind of crossed a line. Put him back on. Thank you. I'm back. What up, Moon Pie?
好啦,我是越界了。让他接吧。谢谢。我来了。什么事呀,月亮派?
Nobody calls me Moon Pie but Meemaw! Hey, Penny. Leonard again.
除了外婆外,谁都不许叫我月亮派!嘿,Penny。又是我,Leonard。
So anyway, in the dream, you and I were ice skating, just the two of us.
总之,在梦里,我俩滑冰来着。就我们两个人。
And then, I picked you up by your ankles and twirled you round and round until your legs tore off.
然后,我拖起你脚踝,转啊转,直到你的腿掉下来。
I tried to stick them back on, but before I could, you turned into a giant loaf of pumpernickel bread.
我尝试把它们接回去的但还没来得及,你就变成一大块粗麦面包了。
What do you think that means? I really don't know.
你觉得这是啥意思?我还真不知道。
I'll give you a little clue. My favorite sandwich? Salami on pumpernickel. Is that so?
给你点提示吧,我最爱的三明治,粗麦面包夹意大利香肠。这样哦?
And did you know the word "pumpernickel" comes from the German words "pumper" and "nickel," which loosely translates to "fart goblin"?
你知不知道粗麦面包是由德文里的pumper和nickel来的,可以大致译成小笨蛋?
No. I didn't. Okay, I found the box. Now what?
不,不知道。好了找到盒子了,接下来呢?
You're holding a Japanese puzzle box, which takes ten precise moves to open.
你拿着的是日本解谜盒子,要走精确地十步才能打开。
First, locate the panel with the diamond pattern and slide the center portion one millimeter to the left.
首先,用钻石图案找到嵌板将中间部分向左移动一毫米。
Then, on the opposite end of the box, slide the entire panel down two millimeters. You'll hear a slight click.
然后,在盒子的背面将整个嵌板向下滑动两毫米,你会听到咔哒一声。
Hang on. Sheldon, do you have any emotional attachment to this box?
等等,Sheldon。你对这盒子有什么特殊感情吗?
No, it's a velty I ordered off the Internet. Did you hear the click? Not yet. There it is.
没,是我在网上买的新奇玩意,听到咔哒声没有?还没。有了。
Okay, here's another one. If you married the famous rock guitarist Johnny Winter, you'd be Summer Winter.
好,还有一个,要是你嫁给着名摇滚吉他手约翰?温特,你就叫夏沫?温特了。
Okay, I'm going to just go for broke here and say I like you.
好了,跟你直说吧。我喜欢你。
So here's my question: do you realistically see any conversational path that would take me from where we are right now to a place where I could ask you out and you'd say yes? No.
我想问问你,看有没有可能咱俩聊着聊着,就从现在的尴尬对话过渡到我约你出去,然后你说好?没有。
Fair enough. I'll leave you in peace. Thank you.
很好,我不打扰你了。谢谢。
But before I go, would you mind if I just take one picture of us together for my Facebook page? Sure.
我走之前呢介不介意咱俩合个影我好放到我Facebook上去?拍吧。
Okay. Great. Now, can I take one where it looks like we're making out?
好的,太棒了,能不能再拍张看起来像是在亲热的?
Okay, now you're going to insert the flash drive into the USB port...
好了,现在把闪存卡插到USB口...
She calls me Moon Pie because I'm nummy nummy and she could just eat me up.
她叫我月亮派,是因为我太柔软,她想把我吃掉。
Now, please put the flash drive in the USB port. The one that looks like a little duck's mouth.
拜托了,把闪存卡插到USB口。长的像鸭子嘴巴的。
Hey, how'd it go? Terminator broke my phone.
嘿,怎么样?终结者把我的手机终结了。
Okay, I'll be honest with you. I've just spent the last two hours imagining various scenarios in my head, trying to come up with some clever line to say to you.
好了,实话跟你说吧,两个小时了我脑子里构想了无数场景想找点啥机智的台词跟你说说。
But then I finally realized you're a human being; I'm a human being. I could just say to you...
但我意识到,你是人我也是人,我可以干脆跟你说……
Next stop: Santa Barbara. I'm sorry. This is me.
下一站圣巴巴拉。抱歉我到站了。
Hi, my name is Leonard. So, I'm thinking, you won the Nobel Prize what, three years ago?
嗨,我叫Leonard。于是我就想你是什么时候,3年前得的诺贝尔奖?
So you must deal with a whole lot of "What has Smoot done lately?"
肯定回应了不少"史密斯最近有什么成就"之类的问题。
My thought is we continue my research as aeamyou know, CooperSmoot, alphabetical and when we win the Nobel Prize, you'll be back on top.
我想着咱们组队继续我的研究那个,字母顺序是库泊斯姆斯,等我们赢了诺贝尔你又可以重回巅峰了。
With all due respect, Dr. Cooper, are you on crack? Fine! SmootCooper. Wow, what a diva.
恕我直言,库泊博士,你嗑药了吧?好啦,叫斯姆斯库泊还不行么。哦哟,瞧多大的名气啊。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
firefly ['fairflai]

想一想再看

n. 萤火虫

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
grant [grɑ:nt]

想一想再看

n. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予
n. 财产

 
drawer ['drɔ:ə]

想一想再看

n. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人
(复)dr

联想记忆
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
permanent ['pə:mənənt]

想一想再看

adj. 永久的,持久的
n. 烫发

联想记忆
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
puzzle ['pʌzl]

想一想再看

n. 谜,难题,迷惑
vt. 使困惑,使为难<

 
precise [pri'sais]

想一想再看

adj. 精确的,准确的,严格的,恰好的

联想记忆
concentration [.kɔnsen'treiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 集中,专心,浓度

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。