手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第七季 > 正文

老友记 第7季:第24集 莫妮卡与钱德勒的大喜日子(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Rachel: Anastassakis/Papasifakis wedding, excellent!

安纳斯塔赛奇斯与巴巴西法奇斯联姻,太棒了!
Rachel: Congratulations. Mazel Tov!
恭喜。恭喜!
Rachel: Hi! Oh, great hat.
嗨!好漂亮的帽子。
Rachel: Listen, I need you to perform another wedding. Can you do that?
我要你帮另一场婚礼主婚。可以吗?
The Rabbi: I don't know. Are they Greek Orthodox?
我不知道。他们是希腊正教的信徒吗?
Rachel: Yeah! Yeah. They're my friends, Monica Stephanopolus and Chandler Acidofolus.
对!是!他们是我的朋友莫妮卡·史蒂芬诺波里斯。跟钱德勒·艾西多菲利斯。
Ross: Hi! Hi!
嗨!嗨!
Ross: Has anyone seen Chandler?
有人看到钱德勒吗?
Mr.Geller: I thought he was with you.
我还以为他跟你在一起。
Ross: He was with me.
他刚才是跟我在一起。
Ross: We're playing a little game, you know? Hide and seek.
你知道吗,我们在玩一个小游戏,我们在玩捉迷藏。
Mr.Geller: You can't ask us son, that's cheating.
那你可不能问我们,儿子,那是作弊。
Ross: You're right, thanks for keeping me honest dad.
说得对,谢谢你教我做个诚实的孩子,爸。
Mrs.Geller: Well, he better not come by here. He can't see the bride in the wedding dress.
他最好别到这里来。他不能看到新娘穿婚纱的样子。
Mrs.Bing: As I recall when we got married, I saw the groom in the wedding dress.
我还记我们结婚的时候,我看到新郎穿婚纱的样子。
Mr.Bing: But that was after the wedding, it's not bad luck then.
那是婚礼后的事,应该不会带来恶运。
Mrs.Bing: Honey, it isn't good luck.
亲爱的,那也没带来好运。
Ross: Oh my God! Monica!
我的天啊!莫妮卡!
Monica: I know! Hey, how's Chandler doing?
我知道!嘿,钱德勒还好吗?
Ross: Great. He's doing great. Don't you worry about Chandler.
他非常好,别担心钱德勒。
Ross: Phoebe, can I see you for a second?
菲比,我能跟你谈谈吗?
Phoebe: Yeah!
没问题!
Phoebe: What's going on?
发生了什么事?
Ross: Chandler's gone again!
钱德勒又不见了。
Phoebe: Oh my God! Why would you play hide and seek with someone you know is a flight risk? !
天啊,为什么你要跟一个可能会逃跑的人玩促迷藏呢?
Joey: Aaron! You gotta let me go. The guy's hammered!
艾朗,你得放我走,那家伙烂醉如泥!
The Director: I'm sorry Joey, as long as he's here and he's conscious we're still shooting.
对不起,只要他还清醒地待在这里,我们就得继续拍下去。
Richard: You wouldn't happen to have a very big fork?
你该不会碰巧有根大叉子吧?
Joey: So I just talked to the director. That's it, we're done for the day.
我刚刚跟导演谈过。就这样,今天就拍到这里为止。
Richard: Well have we finished the scene?
戏拍完了吗?
Joey: Yeah! You were wonderful.
你表现得很棒。
Richard: As were you.
你也是。
Joey: So I got your car, it's right outside.
我把你的车开过来了,车子就停在外面。
Richard: Thank you. Youre welcome.
谢谢,别客气。
Joey: No-no-no! We gotta go! Come on! Here we go.
不!我们得走了!来吧!要走了。
Richard: Is that my ass?
那是我的屁股吗?
Ross: There he is!
他在那里!
Chandler: What?
怎么了?
Ross: You're not getting away this time mister! Unless you want that ass kicking we talked about!
这次你逃不了,先生!除非你真的要我痛扁你一顿!
Chandler: Ross!
罗斯!
Ross: I'm serious! You're not walking out on my sister!
我是认真的!我不准你抛弃我妹妹!
Chandler: That's right! I'm not!
没错!我不会的!
Ross: Then where the hell have you been? !
那么你跑到哪里去了?!
Chandler: I know about Monica.
我知道莫妮卡的事了。
Phoebe: You know? !
你知道了?!
Ross: What?
什么?
Chandler: Yeah, I heard you and Rachel talking.
我听到你跟瑞秋说的话了。
Ross: What? ! What? ! Talking about what? !
什么?!什么?!说了什么?!
Chandler: You don't know?
你不知道吗?
Ross: Know what? If somebody doesn't tell me what's going on right now…
知道什么?如果你们不赶紧告诉我发生了什么事……
Phoebe: What? You'll hi-ya?
怎么?你就会"嘿呀"吗?
Chandler: Monica's pregnant.
莫妮卡怀孕了。
Ross: Oh my God.
我的天啊。
Ross: Oh my God! And you're not freaking out?
天啊!你没有被吓跑吗?
Chandler: Well I was! Then I went down to the gift shop because I was out of cigarettes.
我是吓坏了!后来我去了礼品店,因为我的烟都抽完了。
Phoebe and Ross: Cigarettes? !
香烟?!
Chandler: Big picture please!
谈正事!
Chandler: So when I was in the gift shop, thats when I saw this.
我在礼品店看到这个东西。
Chandler: Yeah, you know what? I thought anything that can fit into this, can't be scary.
我就想,"能穿上这玩意的东西应该不可怕啊"。
Phoebe: You obviously didn't see Chucky 3.
你明显是没看过《娃鬼回魂3》。
Chandler: But come on, look at how cute and small this is!
别这样,看看这件小衣服有多可爱!
Chandler: So I got it to give Monica so she'd know I was okay.
我要把它送给莫妮卡,她会知道我没事的。
Ross: Dude.
老兄。
Mr.Geller: Way to go son! I knew you'd find him!
做得好,儿子,我知道你一定能找到他。
Mr.Bing: Our little boy is getting married.
我们的小儿子要结婚了。
Mrs.Bing: Oh look at you! So handsome!
看看你!真的好英俊。
Chandler: You look beautiful mom.
你看起来很漂亮,妈。
Chandler: You look beautiful too, Dad.
你看起来也很漂亮,爸。
Chandler: I love you both.
我爱你们。
Chandler: I'm so glad youre here.
我很高兴你来了。
The Rabbi: Are you Chandler?
你是钱德勒吗?
Chandler: Are you Joey?
你是乔伊吗?
Ross: This is nice.
这真的是太棒了。
Phoebe: What?
怎么了?
Ross: I've never walked down the aisle knowing it can't end in divorce.
这是我第一次走在红毯上,知道自己不可能会离婚。
Mrs.Geller: Oh I wish you're grandmother had lived to see this.
真希望你祖母能活着看到这一幕。
Monica: She's right there.
但奶奶就在那边啊。
Mrs.Geller: Not that old crow, my mother.
不是那个老太婆,我是说我妈。
Mrs.Geller: Congratulations, darling.
恭喜你,亲爱的。
Mr.Geller: We love you, sweetheart.
我们爱你,亲爱的。
Chandler: You look beautiful. Is this new?
你看起来好美。这是新买的吗?
Monica: Not now.
不要现在讨论。
Chandler: Okay.
好吧。
Monica: Who is this?
他是谁?
The Rabbi: I am Father Kalebasous.
我是卡拉巴索斯神父。
Chandler: He's Greek Orthodox.
他是希腊东正教的神父。
Rachel: As are you…
你们是……
The Rabbi: Let us begin.
开始举行婚礼吧。
The Rabbi: Dearly beloved…
亲爱的来宾……
Joey: That's my line!
那是我的台词!
Joey: I can take it from here, thanks.
我从这里开始接手,谢谢。
Joey: Dearly beloved, I'm sorry I'm a little late.
亲爱的来宾,抱歉我来迟了一点。
Joey: You may be confused by this now, but you won't be Memorial Day weekend 2002.
或许你们会觉得很困惑,但到了2002年,阵亡将士纪念日你们就会了解。
Joey: Well, let's get started before the groom takes off again. Huh?
快点开始举行婚礼,免得新郎又逃跑了。
Joey: We are gathered here today, to join this man and this woman in the bonds of holy matrimony.
今天我们齐聚在这里,参加这个男人,跟这个女人神圣的婚礼。
Joey: I've known Monica and Chandler for a long time, and I can not imagine two people more perfect for each other.
我跟莫妮卡及钱德勒认识很久了,我不能想像,有谁比他们两个更匹配。
Joey: And now, as I've left my notes in my dressing room. We shall proceed to the vows. Monica?
因为我把演讲稿忘在了更衣室里,我们直接念誓词吧。莫妮卡?
Monica: He took off?
他逃走了?
Rachel: Go on! Go on!
快点!快点!
Monica: Chandler, for so long I wondered if I would ever find my prince.
钱德勒 从小,我就在想,我能不能找到我的白马王子。
Monica: My soul mate.
我的灵魂伴侣。
Monica: Then three years ago, at another wedding I turned to a friend for comfort.
三年前,另一场婚礼上我向朋友寻求安慰。
Monica: And instead I found everything that I'd ever been looking for my whole life.
结果我找到了我一直在寻找的一切。
Monica: And now here we are with our future before us.
而现在我们在这里,一起迎接未来。
Monica: And I only want to spend it with you.
我只想跟你在一起。
Monica: My prince. My soul mate. My friend.
我的白马王子。我的灵魂伴侣。我的朋友。
Monica: Unless you don't want to.
除非你不愿意。
Monica: You go.
轮到你了。
Joey: Chandler?
钱德勒?
Chandler: No, thats okay.
不用了,没关系。
Chandler: Monica I thought this was going to be the most difficult thing I ever gonna had to do.
我以为这是我必须做的最困难的一件事。
Chandler: But when I saw you walking down that aisle, I realized how simple it was.
但我看到你走过红毯时,我发现这真的很简单。
Chandler: I love you.
我爱你。
Chandler: Any surprises that come our way, it's okay.
无论出现什么样的惊喜都没关系。
Chandler: Because I will always love you.
因为我会永远爱你。
Chandler: You are the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with.
我注定要跟你共渡余生。
Chandler: You want to know if I'm sure?
你想知道我确不确定吗?
Joey: You may now kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了。
Joey: So I guess by the powers vested in me by the state of New York and the Internet guys I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我要以纽约州跟网上那群家伙赋予我的权力,我现在宣布你们结为夫妇。
Joey: Oh, wait. Do you take each other?
等一下,你们愿意吗?
Chandler: I do.
我愿意。
Monica: I do.
我愿意。
Joey: Yeah you do!
太棒了,你们都愿意!
Ross: Rings?
戒指?
Joey: Oh, crap. Okay.
该死,好吧。
Joey: Lets do the rings.
来戴戒指吧。
Joey: We good? Yeah? Good?
我们成了?
Joey: Once again, I pronounce you husband and wife. Now kiss her again.
我要再一次,宣布你们结为夫妇。你可以再吻新娘一次。
Chandler: I love you.
我爱你。
Chandler: And I know about the baby.
我知道宝宝的事了。
Monica: What baby?
什么宝宝?
Chandler: Our baby.
我们的宝宝。
Monica: We have a baby?
我们有宝宝了?
Chandler: Phoebe found your pregnancy test in the trash.
菲比发现了你的验孕棒。
Monica: I didn't take a pregnancy test.
我没有验孕。
Chandler: Then who did?
那么是谁验了孕?
Phoebe: Look at them.
看看他们。
Phoebe: And theyre gonna have a baby.
他们就要有宝宝了。
Rachel: Uh-huh.
恩。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

联想记忆
conscious ['kɔnʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神志清醒的,意识到的,自觉的,有意的

联想记忆
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飞行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段楼

 
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
orthodox ['ɔ:θədɔks]

想一想再看

adj. 正(传)统的

联想记忆
proceed [prə'si:d]

想一想再看

vi. 继续进行,开始,着手

联想记忆
aisle [ail]

想一想再看

n. (席位间的)通道,侧廊

 
groom [gru:m]

想一想再看

n. 马夫,新郎,男仆
vt. 刷洗,照看马,

联想记忆
memorial [mi'mɔ:riəl]

想一想再看

adj. 纪念的,追悼的
n. 纪念碑(堂),

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。