手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第一季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第167期:筹办生日派对

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Max. You know what we have to do.

麦克斯。你懂我们该干什么吧
Aw, man. I knew this day would come.
靠,我就知道会有这么一天
All right, what's the least amount I can do to keep my job?
好吧,我最少得"牺牲"多少才能保住饭碗
Just tell me when it's over. And when it starts.
搞完了,记得告诉我。开始前,记得打个招呼
It's time to talk about Caroline's birthday. You have to throw her a party.
我是来跟你讨论卡洛琳的生日。你得给她办个派对啊
I'd rather you just have your tiny way with me.
还不如让你这只"小鸟"办了得了
I don't like birthdays. I don't even know when mine is.
我讨厌生日,我连自己的生日都不知道
My mom narrowed it down to a two-week window in June.
我妈最多也就把范围缩小到六月的某两周

打工姐妹花第一季

But you are Caroline's BFF. And it is BFF's job to throw friend a party.

可你是卡洛琳的超级死党啊。超级死党就要帮朋友办生日派对
Han, I don't have enough money to throw a party.
阿憨,我不够钱帮她搞派对
I don't even have enough money to throw a baseball.
我甚至连搞个棒球玩的钱都没有
You have money. You be her BFF.
你有钱,你当她的超级死党啊
I already have a BFF-- Jamarcus.
我已经有超级死党了,他叫杰马克斯
And my last birthday, he threw me a sick surprise party.
我上次生日,他帮我办了个超屌的派对
You must think BFF stands for "Barely Freaking Friends",
超级死党可不是死要面子的意思
because there's no way you're down with someone named Jamarcus.
你哪可能跟叫"杰马克斯"这帅气名字的人当上朋友啊
Oh, really? Then why did we exchange ATM pin numbers?
你确定咩?不是死党,怎么会告诉对方银行卡密码啊

重点单词   查看全部解释    
exchange [iks'tʃeindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 交换,兑换,交易所
v. 交换,兑换,交

 
baseball ['beis.bɔ:l]

想一想再看

n. 棒球

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。