手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 小王子 > 正文

小王子(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:荒唐故事

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

But... But... You said he's up there, didn't you?

可是...可是...你说过他在天上 不是吗
Back with his rose?
回到了他的玫瑰身边
Well... It is as he said.
这个...他是这样说的
I look at the stars and I hear him laughing.
我望向星空就会听到他的笑声
But you don't know for sure?
可是你也不确定吧
It would comfort me very much to know for sure, but instead, I choose to believe he is up there.
能确定的话我当然高兴 然而 我选择相信他活在那里
Is that what you want me to do when you go?
你离开时也希望我这样做吗
Just look up to the stars and make believe that you're not gone?
只是抬头看向星空 "选择相信"你还没有离开
But... If you look with your heart, I'll always be with you.
但是...如果你用心去看 我就会常在你的左右
It's... It's just like I know the Little Prince will always be with his rose.
就像...就像我会知道小王子会一直守护他的玫瑰一样
But you can't know for sure.
可是你又无法知道真相
What if he's not back with his rose?
要是他没有回到他的玫瑰身边呢
What if he's all grown up and alone?
要是他独自长大了呢
What if he's lost and he's forgotten everything?
要是他迷失了 忘记一切了呢
Wait... Wait... Wait... Sweetheart. The Little Prince will never forget.
等等 等等 等等 我的宝贝 小王子永远不会忘记一切
He'll always be up there for us, to help us.
他会一直在天上 帮助我们
I don't want his help. I hate the Little Prince!
我不想要他的帮助 我讨厌小王子
I wasted my whole summer on the Little Prince!
我的整个暑假都浪费在了小王子身上
I wish you had never told me this stupid story.
我好希望你没给我讲过这个荒唐故事

重点单词   查看全部解释    
comfort ['kʌmfət]

想一想再看

n. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉
vt. 安慰,使

联想记忆
victim ['viktim]

想一想再看

n. 受害者,牺牲

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。