手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第四季 > 正文

老友记 第4季:第4集 社交舞(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Phoebe: Ok, new wallet, huh?

新皮夹?
Chandler: Oh-yeah, it was time. The old condom ring in the leather just doesn't say "cool" anymore.
也该换了,里面的安全套终于不再说“好凉快”了。
Monica: Rachel, you just put an empty carton back in the fridge.
瑞秋,你把空纸盒放进冰箱里。
Rachel: Oh yeah, I know, but the garbage was full.
我知道,但是垃圾袋满了。
Monica: Have you ever taken out the trash?
你有倒过垃圾吗?
Rachel: Yeah!
有啊。
Monica: Since you've lived here?
从你搬来之后?
Rachel: Well, I uh thought you liked doing it.
我以为你喜欢倒。
Monica: Third door on the left.
左边第三个门。
Rachel: Right!
知道了。
Rachel: Oh! Hey, Mr. Treeger.
崔格先生。
Mr. Treeger: Hey.
嗨。
Mr. Treeger: What're you doing?
你在干什么?
Rachel: Ummm. Oh! Oh! I'm sorry. It's a little old but...
对不起,放了一段时间,不过......
Mr. Treeger: No! You're clogging up the chute that I spent a half-hour unclogging!
不是说这个!你堵住了我花半小时才弄通的垃圾道!
Rachel: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't- I don't come in here a lot.
对不起,我不常来。
Mr. Treeger: Aw, yeah, 'course you don't!
是啊,你当然不常来!
Rachel: No.
是的。
Mr. Treeger: Cause you're a little princess! "Daddy, buy me a pizza. Daddy, buy me a candy factory. Daddy, make the cast of Cats sing Happy Birthday to me..."
你是小公主嘛!爸爸,帮我买披萨爸爸,帮我买糖果工厂爸爸,让《猫》的演员 帮我唱“生日快乐歌”。
Well you think you just come in here, make a mess, a big man in the coveralls will come and clean it up, huh?
你以为你可以到这儿来把东西搞得一团糟,然后由穿工人装的大个子来清扫,对吗?
Well, why don't you think of someone else for a change?
为什么不改一改?为他人想一想!
Rachel: Ok, I'm sorry.
对不起嘛。
Monica: God! You're gonna cry about it!
天哪,这样也要哭!
Joey: Whoa-whoa, Treeger made you cry?
崔格把你气哭了?
Rachel: Yes! And he said really mean things that were only partly true.
对,他说了一些很恶劣,又不尽真实的话。
Joey: I'm gonna go down there and teach that guy a lesson.
我去教训他。
Monica: Joey, please don't do that. I think it's best we just forget about it.
乔伊,不要,我看还是算了。
Rachel: That's easy for you to say, you weren't almost just killed.
你说得倒容易,差点被杀的又不是你。
Joey: All right that's it, school is in session!
好的,上课的时间到了!
Monica: My God! Is this a gym card?
天哪,这是健身中心卡吗?
Chandler: Oh yeah, gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I've missed the last 1200 times.
没错,我是会员,我尽量一周去四次,但已经一千两百次没去了。
Ross: So why don't you quit?
那你怎么不退出?
Chandler: You don't think I've tried? You think I like having 50 dollars taken out of my bank account every month?
你以为我没试过?你以为我喜欢每个月 账户被扣50元?
No, they make you go all the way down there! Then they use all of these phrases and peppiness to try to confuse you! And then they bring out Maria.
不,他们让你到他们那里!然后就运用所有的词语和表情来迷惑你。然后他们带来玛利亚。
Ross: Who is Maria?
谁是玛丽亚?
Chandler: Oh Maria. You can't say no to her, she's like this Lycra Spandex covered gym...treat.
哦!玛利亚。你没有能力拒绝她,她就像是用合成弹力纤维包装的健身房的......礼品。
Ross: Do you need me to go down there with you and hold your hand?
要我和你一道去帮你打气吗?
Chandler: No!
不!
Ross: All right, so you're strong enough to face her alone?
那你有勇气单独面对她吗?
Chandler: Oh no, you'll have to come.
不是,你得陪我去。
Mr. Treeger: Tribbiani! Hold on, I'll get the plunger.
崔比亚尼,等一下,我去拿通马桶的活塞。
Joey: Hey! You hold on pal! Now you made my friend Rachel cry.
你才等一下,你把我朋友瑞秋气哭了。
So now, you're gonna go up there and you're gonna apologize to her, unless you want me to call the landlord.
马上去向她道歉,否则我就通知房东。
Mr. Treeger: And tell them what?
你要说什么?
Joey: Maybe you haven't heard of a little something called, Not Making Girls Cry."
你没听过男人不该让女人流泪吗?
Mr. Treeger: Yeah. Well maybe you have heard about the Rent Stabilization Act 1968!
你也该知道什么叫1968年发布的的《租赁安定化条例》吧!
Joey: I have actually not heard of that.
我还真的没听过。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah, well your friends are in violation of it. Uh I've been a nice guy up until now, but uh, I don't need this grief.
你朋友触犯了这个条例。我一直没出声,不过现在我不用再做好人了。
I'm gonna call the landlord and tell him that Monica is illegally subletting her grandmother's apartment. Your friends are outta here pal.
我要去告诉房东,把莫妮卡的外婆的房子转租给她是不合法的。你的朋友们要被赶出去了伙计。
Joey: Don't you tell me something I don't know!
别说一些我不知道的事。
Phoebe: Oh please, somebody tell me I don't have to go to work today!
谁能让我今天不用上班?
Monica: What's the matter?
怎么了?
Phoebe: Oh, my first massage is this incredibly gorgeous guy, and every time I see him I just wanna do things to him that I'm not allowed to charge for.
我今天的第一个顾客是个帅得一塌糊涂的家伙,一看到他我就想对他提供点我不能收费的服务。
Monica: So do them for free.
那就免费提供。
Phoebe: Oh no, it is forbidden! No-no, Mrs. Potter fires people for messing around with clients. And it's against my oath as a masseuse.
哦不行,那是被禁止的!不行的,跟客户鬼混会被波特太太开除。而且这有违女按摩师的誓言。
Ross: They make you take an oath?
你还得发誓?
Phoebe: No, I made myself take one. Yeah, no fooling around with clients and umm, always be prepared.
是我自己要发的,不得与客人乱来,和时刻准备着。
Yeah, that one's actually from the Boy Scouts, but it just makes good sense.
后面是童军守则,不过在这也说得通。
Chandler: Why don't you just give him to somebody else?
你怎么不把他转给别人?
Phoebe: No, I can handle it. No, I'm a professional.
不,我可以应付,我很专业。
Rachel: Oh Pheebs, is that a new ankle bracelet?
菲比,那是新脚链吗?
Monica: Wow! And you got a pedicure. Your feet are all dressed up.
哇!你还做了脚部美容。你的脚盛装打扮。
Chandler: Because that's the only part of you he can see when he's on the table!
因为他在按摩台上 只看得到你的脚。
Monica: You're gonna do some feet flirting!
你要用脚勾引他!
Phoebe: I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么!
Ross: Then how do you explain the toe ring?
那你干嘛戴脚趾环?
Phoebe: Because it's Arabian princess day at work! Ok? ! Leave me alone!
今天是阿拉伯公主日,行吗?不要管我啦!
Rachel: Oh! My hero! What happened?
我的英雄!结果怎样?
Joey: Well uh, I went down there and I told him no one treats my friends like that and he'd better come up here and apologize. So see you later.
我说谁也不准欺负我的姐妹,他最好上来道歉,待会见。
Monica: Wait a minute, what'd he say?
等一下他怎么说?
Joey: Uh, he said that he wasn't gonna apologize because you guys are living here illegally, so instead what he's gonna do is have you evicted - I'll see you later.
他说他不会来道歉因为你们住在这里是违法的,所以相反他要把你们赶出去。待会儿见。
Rachel: You-you got us evicted? !
你害我们要被赶走?
Monica: I told you not to go down there!
我就叫你不要去找他!
Joey: Well he made Rachel cry!
他把瑞秋气哭了!
Monica: Rachel always cries!
瑞秋本来就爱哭。
Rachel: Aw! That's not true!
你乱讲!
Monica: Ok Joey, you go down there and you suck up to him. I mean you suck like you've never sucked before!
乔伊,现在你得去拍他的马屁。而且要拍得不着痕迹!
Joey: All right! I'll try! But if I can't, you stay with Chandler and I until you get settled.
好啦,我尽量,要是没成功你们就先来跟我们住。
Rachel: Go! !
去啦!
Joey: All right, all right, all right. I mean I have to check with him first, but I think he'll be cool.
好啦好啦我得先确定一下,不过他应该可以。
Ross: Whoa-whoa-whoa, hey! Now remember what we talked about, you gotta be strong.
记住刚才所说的,要坚定。
Chandler: Yes. Yes!
好,好!
Ross: Uh one more time, "Hey, don't you want a washboard stomach and rock hard pecs?"
再来一次,你不想拥有平坦的小腹 和结实的胸肌吗?
Chandler: No! I want a flabby gut and saggy man breasts!
不想,我喜欢松软的肚子和下垂的男人的胸部。
Ross: Good! That's good!
很好!
Chandler: Ok. Ok. I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出会员。
Gym Employee: You wanna quit?
你要退出?
Chandler: I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出会员。
Gym Employee: You do realize you won't have access to our new full service Swedish spa.
你知道吗,你将因此不能享受我们新推出的全套瑞典式温泉浴服务。
Chandler: I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出会员!
Gym Employee: Ok, Dave in the membership office, handles quitters.
好吧,戴夫在成员资格办公室。
Excuse me. Are you a member?
抱歉,你是会员吗?
Ross: Me? No.
我?不是。
Gym Employee: Sorry, members only.
抱歉,会员才能进去。
Chandler: I wanna quit the gym.
我要退出会员。
Ross: It's ok man, be strong.
没事的老兄,要强硬。
Gym Employee: So, are you a member of any gym.
你有加入任何健身中心吗?
Ross: No! And I'm not going to be, so you can save you little speech.
我没有,也不会 别白费唇舌了。
Gym Employee: Ok, no problem. Could you come here for a second?
好的,没问题。你能过来一下吗?
Woman: Hi, I'm Maria.
你好,我是玛丽亚。
Ross: Huuum.
额。
Rick: Wow, you've really pretty feet.
你的脚很漂亮。
Phoebe: These old things. I-
都是些旧玩意儿。
Rick: Would you mind spending some time on my sciatic area, it's been killing me today.
你能帮我按一按髋部吗?痛了一整天了。
Phoebe: You mean the- ok by sciatic, you mean the, towel covered portion.
你是说,你说的臀部是指毛巾盖住的部分?
Rick: Yeah.
对。
Phoebe: Sure, yeah, no I can do that, yeah, because umm, you know, usually the muscles in the sciatic area can get you know, real nice and tight.
好,没问题,因为臀部的肌肉有时的确会紧实有弹性。
Yeah. So umm, tell me Rick, how umm, how'd you injure the area.
瑞克,你这里怎么会不舒服?
Rick: Oh, a 16-hour sit-in for Greenpeace.
哦,为了绿色和平组织16个钟头的静坐抗议。
Phoebe: Oh.
哦。
Rick: Ow! Did you just bite me?
哇!你刚才咬了我?
Phoebe: No!
没有!
Mr. Treeger: What?
怎样?
Joey: Please don't kick Monica and Rachel out, this wasn't there fault, it was mine.
别把她们赶走,是我不好。
Mr. Treeger: You want me to kick you guys out instead?
你要我把你们赶走吗?
Joey: No you can't do that, where would the chick and the duck live?
不行,那小鸡小鸭要住哪里?
Mr. Treeger: You have pets? !
你们养宠物?
Joey: Noo-no-no, no, those are uh, nicknames. Yeah, I'm the chick and Chandler is the duck.
不,不,不是的,那些只是外号。我是"小鸡",钱德是"小鸭"。
Mr. Treeger: Huh, I would've thought it was the other way around.
哦,我还以为你是“小鸭”。
Joey: Come on man, just-just let the girls stay, I'll do whatever you want.
拜托啦,让她们留下来你要我做什么都行。
Mr. Treeger: Really? You'll do anything?
真的?什么都行?
Joey: Yeah-yeah, absolutely.
对,没错。
Mr. Treeger: Yeah, I got something you can do.
我知道你能做什么了。
Joey: What, what is it?
什么?
Mr. Treeger: Can you be my dancing partner?
你能当我的舞伴吗?
Joey: That's not, prison lingo, is it?
这不是监狱里的黑话吧?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
forbidden [fə'bidn]

想一想再看

adj. 被禁止的

 
grief [gri:f]

想一想再看

n. 悲痛,忧伤

 
leather ['leðə]

想一想再看

n. 皮革,皮制品
adj. 皮革制的

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
violation [.vaiə'leiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 违反,违背,妨碍

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。