手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友记 第5季:第7集 自找苦吃 (下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: Uh fellas,

两位。
Chandler: Ok, so he's out of here.
他非走不可。
Joey: Um-hmm.
恩。
Joey: Hey!
嗨!
Monica: Hey!
嗨!
Joey: You guys got anything to eat? I just went down to Johnos for some chicken and it was closed!
这里有没有东西可吃?我刚才去强诺买鸡块,那里竟然停业了。
Phoebe: Oh, I took Larry there to eat but it was all violated. So we shut it down!
我带赖瑞去,餐厅不合规定,我们勒令他们停业。
Joey: Pheebs, if this guy keeps closing down all of our favorite places, where're we gonna eat? !
菲比,这家伙不断关掉大家喜欢去的餐馆,以后我们上哪吃饭?
Monica: I don't know, clean places?
不晓得,干净的地方?
Joey: Umm, yum!
嗯,是啊。
Monica: It's Danny.
是丹尼。
Rachel: Don't let him in! I'm supposed to be at a regatta gala.
别让他进来,我现在应该去看帆船赛了。
Monica: We'll be right there! Can't you just say it starts later?
我们马上过去!不能说大赛还没开始吗?
Rachel: What? What kind of a regatta gala starts at night? !
什么?哪种帆船在晚上比赛?
Monica: The fake kind!
假的那种!
Danny: Hey, hi, I need a ladle. You got a ladle?
嗨,我想借个勺子,你有吗?
Monica: We've a ladle.
我们有。
Danny: Thanks, see you at the party.
谢了,待会儿见。
Monica: Ok great!
好!
Phoebe: Hey, you guys, you know what Larry would say? He'd say, "See you ladle."
你们知道赖瑞会怎么回答吗?他会说,“勺后见”。
Chandler: Well, I-I-I'm done with this. You want anything Ross? Sports? International? Apartment listings?
我看完了,你要看吗,罗斯?有体育、国际、租屋版。
Ross: I'll take Sports.
我要体育版。
Joey: Mine!
我要!
Ross: All right. Uhh, International.
那就国际版好了。
Joey: Oh that's mine too! I'm Italian!
我也要!我是意大利裔!
Ross: Well, I guess I can check out those Apartment listings, even though there's never anything in here.
那就看看租屋广告吧,不过报纸上向来没好房子。
Chandler: Not even on page 7?
第7页也没有吗?
Ross: Oh yeah! You're - hey, you're right! Oh, here's an affordable place, two bedroom, close to work, ooh, it's available in five weeks!
有啊,你说得对。有个地方价钱很公道,两间卧室、上班也近。可是还要五周才能搬进去。
Chandler: What about that circled one?
圈起来的那个呢?
Ross: Oh, I-I don't know, it's kind of expensive for a studio.
不知道耶,就套房来说有点贵。
Joey: But it's available now! Isn't it?
可是现在就能搬进去。对不对?
Chandler: Yes, it is.
的确是。
Joey: Hey, let's go look at it!
我们去看看!
Ross: Ok, let's go.
好,我们走。
Chandler: There we go!
走吧。
Ross: Oh-oh-ooh, hey guys, I was wondering if you would uh, maybe chip in for some new air filters for the purifier? I mean after all, we all are using it.
对了,伙计们,可不可以大家分摊买滤芯?毕竟空气清净器大家都有用到。
Chandler: Let's go quicker.
快点走。
Joey: Yeah!
好!
Ross: Oh my God!
天啊!
Chandler: Yeah, well look at this kitchen, slash bathroom. Well that's great! You know so you can cook while in the tub.
你们看这个厨房……兼浴室。太棒了,可以一边煮饭,一边洗澡。
Joey: Somebody was using his head. Hey, let's check out the rest of the place.
房东真是太聪明了。再看看其他地方。
Ross: I think this is it. I don't know, maybe we should keep looking.
就这么大了。我们应该看看别间公寓。
Joey: But hey, Ross, this place is available now!
可是这地方马上就能搬进来!
Chandler: Yeah, you don't wanna be stuck with us for the next five weeks.
对啊,你不会愿意继续跟我们住五周。
Joey: Yeah.
是啊。
Ross: So, you-you think I should go ahead and take this place?
你觉得我应该租下?
Joey: Uh it's perfect!
这里很棒啊!
Ross: How about you?
你呢?
Chandler: It's a kitchen slash bathroom.
这里有厨房兼浴室耶。
Ross: All right, I see what you guys are saying. I'll uh, I'll go downstairs fill out an application.
好吧,我懂了。我下楼填申请表。
Chandler: We are bad people.
我们是坏人。
Joey: He knew we were trying to get rid of him. He knew! You think we could get a bathtub in our kitchen?
他知道我们想赶他走。他知道了!我们厨房能不能装浴缸?
Larry: Hey, ready for dinner?
要去吃饭了吗?
Phoebe: Ooh, absolutely!
当然!
Larry: Great! Uh you wanted to go the Italian place down on Bleaker Street right?
很好。你上次不是说要去布里克街,那家意大利餐厅?
Phoebe: Ooh, I love that place! So, no.
我爱死那里了!所以……不行。
Larry: How about Mama Lisettie's?
“李赛提老妈”呢?
Phoebe: Enh. Sure!
呃,没问题!
Larry: I wonder how long that milk's been setting out.
不知道那瓶牛奶放多久了?
Phoebe: Oh, no, no, this place is totally healthy! That- this milk is mine. I bought this, today, cause I was thirsty for milk, you know.
这地方非常干净。那瓶牛奶是我的。今天买的,我突然想喝牛奶。
Phoebe: Ok, let's go.
我们走吧。
Larry: Hey, buddy! You familiar with the uh Section 11-B of the Health Code that requires all refuse material be taken out the back exit?
老兄。你知道卫生规则11条B款吗?垃圾应该从后门拿出去。
Gunther: But then I'd have to go all the way around the dry cleaner place.
可是这样就得从干洗店绕路。
Larry: Oh, so you're saying you'd choose convenience over health? !
你宁可方便也不顾卫生?
Gunther: Would you be interested in a...free coffee?
请你喝咖啡好吗?
Phoebe: Ok, stop! Larry, ok, can't you just be Larry and not Larry the health inspector guy?
赖瑞,别这样。你能不能别老想着工作?
Phoebe: You know I mean it was really exciting at first but now it's like, ok, so where are we gonna eat ever?
一开始还很刺激,现在简直哪家餐厅也去不了。
Larry: Well, I suppose I could, give him a warning.
不然我口头警告他好了。
Phoebe: Thank you. Ok, go! Go! Go! Now, if after dinner you still really need to bust someone, I know a hot dog vendor who picks his nose.
谢谢,快走啊!要是吃饱饭后你还想抓人,我知道哪个热狗摊老板喜欢挖鼻子。
Joey: Maybe, maybe we did a good thing, helping Ross get back on his feet!
搞不好我们做的是好事,帮助罗斯早点恢复正常。
Chandler: Yes, that was a nice place!
况且那地方实在不错!
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Chandler: Not a lot of closet space, but he can just hang his stuff out the window in a bag!
虽然柜子不多,不过可以用袋子装好挂在窗外。
Joey: Yeah!
是啊!
Chandler: What are we gonna do?
现在该怎么办?
Joey: I don't know. Maybe pizza?
不知道。要吃披萨吗?
Chandler: About Ross!
我说的是罗斯!
Joey: Oh! Oh!
噢噢!
Joey: Hello! Oh, yeah! It's the apartment manager; Ross put us down as references. Ross is the greatest guy you'll ever meet! Yeah, he's very reliable.
喂。我是,是公寓经理,罗斯填我们当介绍人。罗斯绝对是好人,这人非常可靠。
Chandler: Of course he has a big huge dog! That uh, barks into the night. Well, who doesn't love dogs? Ah, he's a tap dancer! Yes, some would say that is a lost art.
不过他养了一只大狗!半夜叫个不停。是啊,谁不喜欢狗啊?他是个踢踏舞者,这的确是失传的艺术。
Chandler: He's a pimp! There you go! Yes, he's a pimp. He's a big, tap dancing pimp! Hello?
他是男妓!没错,就是男妓。他是会跳踢踏舞的男妓!喂?
Rachel: Ok honey. I'm ready.
我准备好了。
Monica: What are you doing?
你想干什么?
Rachel: I am gonna wander into the party and I will be all you know: " Ooh I don't need this. I'm coming from a regatta gala."
我要晃进派对,装做一副刚从帆船赛回来的样子。
Monica: Did you get this out of a book?
你这是从书上学来的吗?
Rachel: Monica, honey, this is as real as it gets.
亲爱的莫妮卡,书如人生啊。
Rachel: Shh-shh! this is never gonna work. He's right there.
该死,这可不行,他就站在那里。
Monica: So just go over and say hi.
去打声招呼就行啦。
Rachel: No, I have to go downstairs, come back up as if I'm coming home from the regatta gala. Ok? So just go distract him. But don't be sexy.
不行,我得从楼下走上来,假装我刚从外面回来。你去引开他的注意力,但是别太性感。
Monica: Hey, Danny!
丹尼!
Danny: Hey! What's going on?
怎么样?
Monica: Oh, it's a great party! Great food. Oh! You know, most parties, it's uh, it's all chips and salsa, chips and salsa. So umm, what's this?
这个派对真不错,食物也很好。大部分派对都只有薯片、沙拉,薯片、沙拉。这是什么?
Danny: Salad.
沙拉。
Monica: Ooooh! And-and-and what-what's this?
这又是什么?
Danny: Bread. Aren't you, aren't you a chef?
面包。你不是厨师吗?
Danny: Hey! Rachel!
嘿,瑞秋!
Rachel: Hey! Oh right, tonight was your party.
对了,你今晚要办派对。
Danny: Oh wow, you look great! I'm-I'm glad you could make it.
你穿得真漂亮,幸好你赶回来了。
Rachel: Oh yeah, well you know, the gala had to end sometime.
比赛总不能没完没了。
Danny: Don't go anywhere, be right back.
你别走开,我马上回来。
Rachel: Yeah, sure. All right, whose court is the ball in now?
没问题。你说现在换谁出招啦?
Monica: I-I thought there wasn't a ball.
你不是说他没招可出?
Rachel: Come on! He's glad that I came, he doesn't want me to go anywhere, balls flying all over the place!
拜托,他很高兴我来了,而且还叫我别走开。我们两个现在是你来我往。
Danny: Rachel, this is my friend Tom. This is the girl I told you about.
瑞秋,这是我朋友汤姆。这就是我跟你提过的小姐。
Rachel: Oh, come on! You tell people about me?
拜托,你跟人提过我?
Danny: You two could really hit it off! I'm gonna go mingle.
你们一定会一拍即合的!我回派对了。
Tom: So you work at Bloomingdale's, huh? My mom calls it Bloomies.
你在布鲁明戴尔百货上班?我妈妈称呼那里是“布明儿”。
Rachel: Yeah, ok, at ease solider!
真不错,稍息,大兵!
Tom: I'm sorry?
什么?
Rachel: No, it's all right, you can just drop the act Tommy. I know what's going on here. You're Danny's wing-man right? You guys are best buds. Frat bros!
没关系,汤姆,你别装了,我知道你们搞什么鬼。你是丹尼的舵手对不对?你们交情老、感情好!
Tom: I'm gonna go talk to uh, a friend.
我要去……找朋友。
Rachel: Yeah, yeah, you-you go talk to your friend. Go tell him, "Nice try."
请便,去找你朋友吧。告诉他,“这招漂亮”。
Rachel: Man! You know, he just keeps lobbing them up and I just keep knocking them right out of the park!
他真是出招连连,不过我可是招招都破!
Monica: I think I need a drink.
我想喝杯饮料。
Rachel: Yeah!
我也要!
Chandler: 98.99.100. Ok, go!
98、99、100!走吧。
Joey: Dude, I'm telling ya, I'm fine!
告诉你,我没问题!
Chandler: Here we go! Here we go!
我扶住你了!
Joey: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: So I uh, I didn't get that apartment. Some problem with my application.
我没租到那间公寓,我的申请出了状况。
Joey: You're kidding!
不可能吧?
Chandler: You're kidding, no!
不会吧?
Ross: Yeah. But, the good news is that Phoebe said that I could stay at her place for a while. So...
不过菲比答应让我搬去跟她住……
Joey: But you can't stay with Phoebe, Ross! We're-we're roomiers!
你不能住菲比家,我们可是室友耶。
Ross: Look, you guys don't need me here taking up all your space.
我不能再占用你们的公寓。
Joey: Well, we got plenty of space! There-there's still some over there by-by that speaker. Please, just stay!
反正这里大得很,喇叭旁边还有空地。住下来吧!
Chandler: Yeah!
对。
Ross: Are you guys sure about this?
你们确定?
Joey: Definitely!
当然。
Chandler: Yes! Ross, you have to stay!
罗斯,你非住下来不可!
Ross: All right.
好吧,
Joey: All right!
好吧,
Chandler: All right, buddy!
就这么办!
Ross: So I'm a pimp huh?
我是男妓对吧?
Ross: It's ok! Look, I know that sometimes I can be a pain in the ass, but you just have to talk to me.
算了,我知道我有时候很惹人烦,不过你们可以直说。
Ross: Tell me if something is bothering you ok? And for my part I'll really do everything I can to keep my annoying habits you know just...
明白告诉我哪里做得不好,我可以尽量改掉惹人嫌的习惯,只要你们……
Chandler: Well, I see you've had a very productive day. Don't you think the cowboy hat is a little much?
显然你今天过得很充实,不过戴牛仔帽也太过了吧?
Ross: Come on, it's fun!
进来一起玩!
Chandler: All right!
好吧!
Chandler:Isn't this a woman's hat?
这不是女人的帽子吗?
Joey: Dude, stop talking crazy and make us some tea!
别说疯话了,给我们泡茶!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
productive [prə'dʌktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 能生产的,有生产价值的,多产的

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
bust [bʌst]

想一想再看

n. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎

联想记忆
available [ə'veiləbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的

联想记忆
distract [di'strækt]

想一想再看

vt. 转移,分心

联想记忆
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲

 
chef [ʃef]

想一想再看

n. 厨师,主厨

联想记忆
refuse [ri'fju:z]

想一想再看

v. 拒绝
n. 垃圾,废物

联想记忆
wander ['wɔndə]

想一想再看

vi. 徘徊,漫步,闲逛,迷路,蜿蜒
vt.

 
annoying [ə'nɔiiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 恼人的,讨厌的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。