手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第五季 > 正文

老友记 第5季:第5集 谁进谁出(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Monica: Hey.

嗨。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: Monica? What time is it?
莫妮卡?现在几点?
Chandler: Uhh, 9.
9点。
Joey: But it's dark out.
可是外面还很黑。
Monica: Uhm. Well that's because you always sleep till noon, silly! This is what 9 looks like.
那是因为你老睡到中午,傻瓜。9点就是这么黑。
Joey: I guess I'll get washed up then. Watch that sunrise.
那我该梳洗一下,准备看日出。
Monica: I'm really getting tired of sneaking around.
我不想再偷偷摸摸了。
Chandler: Aw. I know, me too. Hey! You know what if we went away for a whole weekend? You know there're no interruptions and we could be naked the entire time.
我知道,我也是,不然我们去外面渡周末,就没人打扰我们。还可以赤身裸体。
Monica: All weekend? That's a whole lotta naked.
整个周末?那可是很长。
Chandler: Yeah, I can say that I have a conference and you can say you have a chef thing.
我可以说我去开会,你就说去参加厨师研讨。
Monica: Ohh, I've always wanted to go to this culinary fair that they have in Jersey!
我一直想参加纽泽西的烹饪大会!
Chandler: Ok, you know you're not, though. Let's go.
不过你不是去那里开会,走吧。
Monica: Wait! What about Joey?
等等,乔伊怎么办?
Monica: Hey, guess what I'm doing this weekend! I'm going to this culinary fair in Jersey.
你们知道我这周末要干嘛吗?去纽泽西参加烹饪大会。
Phoebe: How weird, Chandler just told us he's got a conference there!
真怪,钱德刚才说要去那里开会!
Monica: Aw. Well that-that-that's funny, seems like Chandler's conference could've been in Connecticut or Vermont.
真有意思,钱德应该可以去康涅狄格州或佛罗蒙特州开会。
Chandler: I'm not in charge of where the conference is held. Do you want people to think it's a fake conference? It's a real conference.
我又不能决定在哪里开会,难道你希望大家认为我造假?因为我可没说谎。
Ross: Hey.
嗨。
Joey: Hey!
嗨。
Monica: Hey.
嗨。
Ross: Is Rachel here? I gotta talk to her.
瑞秋在吗?我要找她。
Monica: No, she's out shopping.
她出去逛街了。
Ross: Damn.
可恶。
Chandler: What's going on?
怎么了?
Ross: I told Emily to come. And I just need to, you know, talk to Rachel about it.
我叫艾蜜莉来,所以我得赶快跟瑞秋说。
Phoebe: Wait a minute! So, when Emily comes you're just, you're not gonna see Rachel anymore?
等等,艾蜜莉来了之后,你真的就不见瑞秋了?
Ross: Well look, I'm just trying to focus on the "I get to see my wife" part, all right? And not the part that makes me do this.
我现在只能专心想着“我可以见我老婆”,不去想我快胃溃疡的事。
Monica: Aw, so you guys are, you're never gonna be in the same room together? How is that even gonna work?
你们再也不能共处一室?这怎么可能?
Ross: I have no idea. I mean...But-but I assure you I-I will figure it out.
我也不知道……但是我一定会想到办法。
Joey: Doesn't seem like it's gonna work.
看起来实在不可能……
Rachel: Hi, guys! All: Hi! Hey!
大家好!嗨!
Rachel: What's going on?
怎么了?
Chandler: We're flipping Monica's mattress.
我们正要帮莫妮卡翻床垫。
Joey: So I'm thinking, basically we pick it up and then we flip it.
我认为应该先抬起来再翻过来。
Phoebe: Yeah that's better than my way.
这方法比我的主意好。
Rachel: Oh ok, hey, guys, would you flip mine too?
你们能顺便帮我翻吗?
Chandler: Aww, man!
哦,拜托!
Rachel: Oh look! A letter from my mom.
我妈妈来信了。
Ross: So, Rach, you know-you know how Emily's coming, right?
瑞秋,你知道艾蜜莉要来。
Rachel: Oh yeah! I know.
我知道啊。
Phoebe: Can you hear anything?
听得到吗?
Chandler: Oh, yes, somebody just said, "Can you hear anything?"
当然,刚刚有人说“听得到吗?”。
Monica: Hey, Joey's ass!
乔伊的大屁股。
Monica: What're you doing?
你在做什么?
Joey: Well, remember when they got in that big fight and broke up and we were all stuck in here all night with no food or anything?
记得上次他们吵架分手时,我们困在房里没东西可吃吗?
Joey: Well, when Ross said Rachel at the wedding, I figured it was gonna happen again, you know? so I hid this in here.
罗斯在婚礼上说出瑞秋名字后,我猜旧戏可能会重演,所以我在这里藏了这些东西。
Monica: Ooh, candy bars, crossword puzzles...
有糖果,猜谜……
Phoebe: Ooh, Madlibs, mine! Ok, "Name of someone in room."
还有疯狂猜谜,我要!好,“说出房里某人的名字”。
Joey: Chandler.
钱德。
Phoebe: Come on, seriously.
拜托,正经一点。
Chandler: Hey, what you got in here? Magazines, Doritos, Condoms?
还有什么?杂志、洋芋片,保险套?
Joey: Hey you don't know how long we're gonna be in here! We may have to repopulate the Earth.
谁晓得会在这里待多久,搞不好我们还得负责,繁衍人类后代。
Chandler: And condoms are the way to do that?
戴保险套还想繁衍后代?
Ross: Anyway it-it kinda-it all boils down to this, the- the last time I talked to Emily...
有个关键问题,上次我跟艾蜜莉通电话……
Rachel: Oh my God! Our dog died!
天啊,我的狗死了!
Ross: What?
什么?
Rachel: Oh our dog, Le Poo!
天啊,拉普死了!
Ross: Le Poo's still alive? ! Ohh! Sorry.
拉普还活着?
Rachel: It says he was hit by an ice cream truck and dragged for nine-teen blocks. Oh. Oh my God.
对不起,我妈说它被冰淇淋车撞到。还被拖了……19条街!我的天啊!
Monica: Sweetie, we heard you crying. Please don't cry.
我们听到你在哭,别哭了。
Rachel: It's Le Poo.
是拉普。
Phoebe: I know it's le poo right now, but it'll get better.
我知道现在是拉普的事情(“大便”) 以后会好的。
Chandler: I can't believe it! We're here!
不可思议,我们到了!
Monica: Ooh, chocolates on the pillows! I love that!
枕头上还放巧克力,我最爱这套。
Chandler: Oh, you should live with Joey, Rolos everywhere. This is so great. No one's gonna come in and bother us. And we're gonna do it. I'm gonna do it with Monica!
那你应该跟乔伊住,到处都有巧克力糖,太好了,没人会来打扰我们。我们可以尽情缠绵,我要跟莫妮卡上床了。
Monica: Chandler! Chandler! Stop yelling that you and I are gonna do it! Ohh, I'll be right back.
钱德,钱德,上床就上床,别穷嚷嚷。我马上回来。
Chandler: Oh yes! Monica, get in here! There's a high-speed car chase on!
万岁,莫妮卡快来,电视正在转播警匪公路追逐战!
Monica: We're switching rooms.
我们要换房间。
Chandler: Oh dear God, they gave us glasses!
天啊,他们给了我们玻璃杯!
Monica: They gave us glasses with lipstick on them! I mean, if they didn't change the glasses, who knowswhat else they didn't change.
杯子上有口红印,如果连杯子都没换,谁晓得还有哪些东西没换?
Chandler: You wanna switch rooms because they didn't change the glasses?
饭店没换杯子你就要换房间?
Monica: Well, I, I didn't wanna say anything but the carpet smells too. Come on, I just, I want this weekend to be perfect, Ok? We can change rooms, can't we?
我本来不想说,地毯也有点臭。亲爱的,我只是希望,过个完美的周末,换个房间好吗?
Chandler: Ok, but let's do it now though, because Chopper 5 just lost its feed!
好吧,要换快换,5号直升机刚跟丢了。
Phoebe: La-la-la La-la-la. La-la Forget it!
算了!
Ross: Hey, so uh, you know how there was something I wanted to talk to you about?
记得我上次有事告诉你吗?
Rachel: Oh, yeah!
对。
Ross: Well, you know how I'm trying to work things out with Emily. Well, there's this one thing...Ok, here goes. I made a promise that- Oh hey!
你知道我很希望跟艾蜜莉合好,不过有件事……我要说了,我答应她……
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: You-your nose is bleeding!
你流鼻血!
Rachel: Oh God. No! Oh not again! This-this happened when my grandfather died. It's ugh! Sorry. Oh, ok, so I'm sorry, what-what were you-what did you wanna tell me?
天啊,你在流血。又来了,我祖父过世时也一样。抱歉,好了,对不起 你刚要说什么?
Ross: Umm...
啊……
Rachel: Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉。
Ross: Ok, I uh, I can't see you anymore.
我见不到你了。
Rachel: Yeah, you know, I know. It's ridiculous. I can't see you either. All right. You know what? I'm just gonna go shove a bunch of tissues in my nose.
我知道,真离谱,我也看不到你,好吧。我得塞一些卫生纸到鼻子里。
Rachel: Oh hey, do you wanna tell me while I do that?
我边塞你边说好了。
Ross: I'm good.
算了。
Hotel Clerk: I think you'll find this room more to your liking.
你们可能会喜欢这间房。
Chandler: Ok, great.
太好了。
Hotel Clerk: They say he's only got half a tank left.
听说他只剩下一半的汽油。
Chandler: Half a tank? We still got a lot of high-speed chasing to do!
一半?那还可以跑很久呐!
Hotel Clerk: I'll bet he's heading for Canada.
他一定是想去加拿大。
Chandler: They always do.
每次都用同一招。
Monica: We're switching rooms again.
我们必须换房间。
Chandler: What? Why?
什么?为什么?
Monica: This is a garden view room, and we paid for an ocean view room.
这间房是花园景观,我们订的是观海房。
Hotel Clerk: Our last ocean view room was unacceptable to you.
只剩一间观海房,可是你们不喜欢。
Monica: The carpet smelled.
那间房的地毯有味道。
Chandler: Like ocean?
大海的味道?
Monica: No, like feet.
是脚臭味。
Monica: Excuse me, umm, can I talk to you over here for just a second?
抱歉,我可以跟你谈一下吗?
Monica: Chandler! Chandler: Yeah.
钱德!来了。
Monica: Look, these clowns are trying to take us for a ride and I'm not gonna let 'em! And we're not a couple of suckers!
这些小人想占我们便宜,我才没那么蠢。我们可不是呆头鹅。
Chandler: I hear ya, Mugsy! But look, all these rooms are fine ok? Can you just pick one so I can watch-have a perfect, magical weekend together with you.
说得好,马格西(《兔八哥》里的角色)这些房间都还好啊,请你赶快选定,让我看……让我跟你一起好好度假。
Hotel Clerk: Woah!
哇哦!
Chandler: Oh man, he almost hit a gas truck.
天啊,他差点撞上油罐车。
Hotel Clerk: Do you ever watch Baywatch?
你看不看“海滩游侠”?
Monica: Ok, this one I like!
我喜欢这间。
Chandler: Nothing! It's over! Damn it! This is regularly scheduled programming! I wanted to see them talk to his neighbors.
没了,结束了。竟然没有延长时间,我想看他们访问邻居。
Monica: Well, I'm standing right here, you could talk to me.
我就在这,你可以跟我聊天。
Chandler: You didn't know him.
你又不认识歹徒。
Monica: Can-can we turn the TV off? Ok? Do-do we really wanna spend the entire weekend like this?
可以关掉电视吗?难道整个周末都要看电视?
Chandler: Oh, I'm sorry, am I getting in the way of all the room switching fun?
抱歉,我是不是,妨碍你换房间了?
Monica: Hey, don't blame me for ruining tonight!
你火大可别怪到我身上!
Chandler: Oh, who should I blame? The nice bellman who had to drag our luggage to 10 different rooms?
否则该怪谁?那个拖着行李,跑了10间房的倒霉服务生?
Monica: Oh, I don't know, how about the idiot who thought he could drive from Albany to Canada on a halfa tank of gas!
我不知道,或许该怪那个以为用半箱汽油,可以从纽约跑到加拿大的家伙。
Chandler: Do not speak ill of the dead.
不要说死者的坏话。
Monica: We're supposed to, be spending a-a romantic weekend together, it-it, what is the matter with you?
我们出来是为了过浪漫周末,你到底哪里有毛病?
Chandler: I just wanna watch a little television. What is the big deal? Gees, relax mom.
我只是想看点电视,有何不对?放轻松,妈。
Monica: What did you say?
你说什么?
Chandler: I said, "Gees, relax Monnnnn."
我说,“放轻松,莫”。
Monica: You know what Chandler? You like fast getaways? Watch this.
你喜欢看高速逃亡?现在就看好了。
Chandler: I don't like fast getaways! I like car chases!
我不喜欢看高速逃亡,我要看的是飞车逃亡。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨!
Ross: Hey.
嗨!
Ross: Rachel, I-I-I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now and I really, I just have to get it out.
瑞秋,我一直有话要告诉你,我非说不可。
Rachel: Ok, all right, what's up?
什么事?
Ross: Ok, before I tell you, I just have to know...is your nose ok?
在我说话之前,你确定,不会再流鼻血?
Ross: Uh, all the other family pets in good health?
你家其他的宠物都很健康?
Rachel: Well, uh, let's see. Well Davey's still pining after Le Poo, but you know, he's a tough little turtle.
大卫还在伤心拉普过世,不过它是只坚强的小乌龟。
Ross: You know how you told me I should do whatever it takes to fix my marriage?
你上次说我应该,不惜代价挽救婚姻。
Rachel: Yeah, I told you to give Emily whatever she wants.
对,我叫你,答应艾蜜莉所有要求。
Ross: And while that was good advice, you should know that what-what she wants...
你建议不错,不过我必须告诉你她开的条件……
Rachel: Yeah?
什么?
Ross: Is for me not to see you anymore.
就是叫我永远不能再见你。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
turtle ['tə:tl]

想一想再看

n. 海龟

联想记忆
luggage ['lʌgidʒ]

想一想再看

n. 行李

 
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会

联想记忆
tank [tæŋk]

想一想再看

n. 坦克,箱,罐,槽,贮水池
vt. 把 .

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型
v

联想记忆
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆
candy ['kændi]

想一想再看

n. 糖果
vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖

 
shove [ʃʌv]

想一想再看

n. 推,挤
v. 推挤,放置,撞

联想记忆
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩猎,争取
vt. 追捕,狩猎

联想记忆
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。