手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第六季 > 正文

老友记 第6季:第2集 罗斯拥抱瑞秋(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: Hey, do you have any gum?

嘿,有口香糖吗?
Rachel: Oh? Yeah!
哦?有啊!
Phoebe: Wait! Wait! Hi! Listen, Ross, can I just talk to you for just a second?
等一等!等一等!听着,罗斯,可以跟你到一边聊聊吗?
Rachel: Oh, but Phoebe, we're gonna be late for the movie.
噢,但菲比,我们的电影快开场了。
Phoebe: Oh, there's a cab! Taxi! That's great. What timing, my God, huh? There you go.
噢,有车了!出租车!!时间刚好,很巧哦,呵?出发吧。
Rachel: We're, we're actually just gonna walk 'cause it's right up there at the Angelica.
是,但我们只是要走着去。电影院就在Angelica大街。
Phoebe: Oh, the Angelica! Go! Go! You didn't get the annulment? !
噢,Angelica大街!!走!快走!你没有去办离婚?!!
Ross: I know.
我知道。
Phoebe: Ross? !
罗斯?!
Ross: Well, I tried! But when I got to my lawyer's office all I could hear was, "Three divorces. Three divorces!" Yes, in that high voice! Look, I just don't want my tombstone to read, Ross Gellar, Three Divorces.
我尽力了!但当我到了律师办公室的时候,我脑袋里就只能想到“离婚三次。离婚三次!”我不想我的墓碑上写着,“罗斯。盖勒,离婚三次。”
Phoebe: Don't be worried about that! Your tombstone can say whatever you want it to say! It could say, Ross Geller, Good at Marriage! You know? Mine's gonna say Phoebe Buffay, Buried Alive.
你不用担心这种事的!你的墓碑上可以这么说:“罗斯 盖勒,最擅长结婚!”我的就会写着 “菲比 布菲,活埋在此。”
Ross: Look, all I know is II can't have another failed marriage!
我只知道我不能再有一个失败的婚姻!
Phoebe: So ok what? You're gonna be married to a girl who doesn't even know about it? ! Oh, woman! Sorry!
那?你就要和一个不知内情的女孩子做夫妇?!?喔,是女人!对不起。
Ross: Well, ok, so, I don't have it all worked out quite yet. Just don't, don't say anything to Rachel, please?
好好,我还没有完全想清楚,先不要告诉瑞秋,好吗?
Phoebe: Rachel is one of my closest friends. Although, being the only one that knows about this does make me feel special. Ok!
瑞秋是我最亲密的朋友之一。虽然,只有我一人知道这件事的来龙去脉让我觉得很过瘾。好吧!
Rachel: Ok, stop stop! Phoebe? !
好,停下停下!菲比?!
Phoebe: Hey Rach!
嘿,瑞!
Rachel: What was that? !
刚才你干嘛啊?!
Phoebe: Sorry, mixup. Hey, how was the movie?
对不起,搞错了。嘿,电影好看吗?
Rachel: I haven't seen it yet!
我还没去看!
Phoebe: Well, then you'd better hurry! The Angelica! Go! Go!
那就要快点去了!Angelica大街!走啊!走啊!
Rachel: Noooooooo!
不要!!
Chandler: You know when we move in together, can I get a gumball machine?
我们同居后,我可以买一台泡泡糖机吗?
Monica: Of course! Joey wouldn't let you have one?
当然可以,乔伊不让你买?
Chandler: No. When it comes to sweets, he's surprisingly strict.
对,他对甜食要求特别严。
Monica: Hey, have you figured out a way to tell him you're moving out?
嘿,你想到如何跟他说你要搬出来的事了吗?
Chandler: No, no, I keep trying, you know what, I can get out, "Joey, I have to…" but then I lose my nerve and I always finish with, "...go to the bathroom." He may think I'm sick.
没有,我在努力尝试着我一说,"乔伊,我要……" 便很紧张然后就说,"去厕所。"他可能会以为我那里有问题了。
Monica: You know, I really have to tell Rachel, but I...We just have to get it over with! You know what, the next time we see them we're just gonna tell them. Ok? That's it.
我真的得告诉瑞秋了,这件事不能再拖了!下次见到他们,我们就说。就这么决定!
Chandler: Oh, so that's how this is gonna work now? You're just gonna order me around all the time?
噢,这么快就开始了吗?你刚刚是在命令我吗?
Monica: Pretty much.
是啊。
Chandler: All right.
那好吧。
Joey: Hey Monica!
嘿,莫尼卡!
Monica: Hi!
嗨!
Joey: Hey man, you feeling better?
嘿,兄弟,你舒服点没有?
Chandler: Yeah, I'm all right.
是的,我还好。
Monica: Um, Joey, we have something to tell you.
乔伊,我们有事要说。
Joey: Oh my God! You're pregnant!
哦,天啊!你怀孕了!
Chandler: Nooo! No? Nooo! Look Joey, here's the thing, um, Monica and I decided to live together, here. So, I'm gonna be moving out man.
不是!没有吧?不是!乔伊,是这样的,莫妮卡和我决定在这里同居,所以我会搬出来。
Joey: Wow! Well, uh...Hey! I'm really happy for you guys! Congratulations! See you later.
喔!那,呃嘿!我很替你们高兴!恭喜了!一会见。
Monica: Wait! Joey! Joey! Are you ok? !
等等!乔伊!乔伊!你没事吧?!
Joey: Yeah, I gotta go! I've got an acting job. Like you'd believe that. This sucks!
很好,我得走了,我有戏要演,你们会信才怪。讨厌啦!
Chandler: Look, I'm I'm just gonna be right across the hall and I promise you, the minute Monica and I break up I'm moving right back in with you!
我只是要搬到对门,我保证莫妮卡和我一分手,我就回去跟你住。
Monica: Maybe that's now.
就现在好了。
Joey: Ok! Look look look, uh, if you're gonna be moving in with him I feel, that it's my responsibility to tell you the truth, about him! Ok? He's a terrible roommate! Terrible! He uh, forgets to umm…he umm…he uh always, he always umm…Oh, who am I kidding! He's the best roommate ever!
好,如果你要跟他住,我有责任揭穿他的真面目!他是个很烂的室友,他会忘记……他老是……我骗谁啊,他最棒了!
Ross: Hey Pheebs.
嘿,菲比!
Phoebe: Hey. Oh, look, here's an article about people who marry people and don't tell them.
有一篇文章在讨论,结了婚却不告诉对方的人。
Ross: Really?
真的?
Phoebe: Yeah, I'm reading Ross Geller Magazine.
对,我在看罗斯盖勒杂志。
Monica: Hey Pheebs!
菲比!
Phoebe: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey, have you seen Rachel?
嘿!你看见瑞秋了吗?
Phoebe: No, why?
没有,怎样?
Monica: I have some pretty exciting news!
我有个好消息。
Phoebe: You're pregnant!
你怀孕了!
Monica: No! Chandler and I are moving in together!
不是,钱德和我决定同居!
Phoebe: Ooh! That's good! Wow! But now if you were pregnant, what would you name it? Hint: Phoebe.
太好了!不过如果你有宝宝要叫什么?提示:菲比。
Ross: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Hey!
嘿!
Ross: What's up?
怎么了?
Monica: Well umm, Chandler and I are moving in together.
钱德和我要住在一起。
Ross: Oh my God. Ohh, my little sister and my best friend...shacking up. Oh, that's great. That's great.
天哪!我妹妹和我的死党……搞在一起,太好了。
Phoebe: Guys, I'm happy too.
喂,我也很高兴。
Monica: Okay, come here.
好,一起来。
Phoebe: Wow! Big day huh? People moving in, people getting annulled...
今天真热闹,有人要同居,有人办注销。
Monica: Anyway, I gotta go find Rachel but umm, if you guys see her would you please try to give her some really bad news so that mine doesn't seem so bad?
我要去找瑞秋了,不过……你们能不能先灌些坏消息给她,减轻一些冲击?
Ross: Ok, bye.
拜拜。
Phoebe: Hmm, something bad to tell Rachel...Bad news for Rachel, what could that be? !
讲给瑞秋听的坏消息……什么是她的坏消息?
Ross: Can you just, can you just lay off, please? All right? My life is an embarrassment! I should just go live under somebody's stairs!
你能不能别再提了?我的人生很难堪,我应该去住在别人的楼梯底下。
Phoebe: Ross, it's not that big a deal! So you'll been divorced three times, you'll still have a life, you'll go on dates…
根本没那么严重离婚三次又怎样,你还是会有私生活、会约会……
Ross: No! No, I won't! I'll be at the bottom of the dating barrel now. The only guys below me will be Four Divorce Guy uh, Murderer Guy, andand, Geologists.
才不会,我的约会指数降到谷底,比我低的只有离婚四次的人,杀人犯和……地质学家。
Phoebe: Ross, you're being ridiculous! Ok? You are cute and smart and sweet and that is much more important than three stupid divorces!
罗斯,你别傻了,你可爱聪明又体帖,这比离婚三次重要多了。
Ross: Oh yeah? Have you ever dated anyone who has been divorced three times?
是吗?你交过离婚三次的男朋友吗?
Phoebe: That's not really fair. You know? Most guys who have been divorced three times are like 60. You're young!
这样问不公平,离三次婚的人通常都60岁了,你多年轻啊!
Ross: That's true. I am young.
我是很年轻。
Phoebe: Well...Ross, nobody cares about this except you! You This embarrassment thing is all in your head! Here, I'll show you! Come here.
也许吧…… 只有你自己在意,什么难堪都是你在想像,我证明给你看,过来。
Ross: What? !
干嘛?!
Phoebe: Hi! Hi! Listen, my friend Ross is about to be divorced for the third time, but wouldn't you date him?
干嘛?我朋友罗斯即将三度离婚,但你们会和他约会吧?
Ross: And if you wait right here, I'll go get Ross.
你们稍候,我去找罗斯来。
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Ugh, I thought you were Rachel!
我还以为你是瑞秋!
Chandler: What gave me away?
我哪里露出破绽了?
Monica: I just gotta tell her, I have to get it over with. I've told Ross and Phoebe and she's the only one left!
我得赶快告诉她,我已经告诉罗斯和菲比,只剩她了。
Chandler: Ok, that's it, so everybody knows! It's official, we're moving in together. No turning back. Are ya scared? Are ya?
所以大家都知道了,我们确定要同居了,不能反悔你怕吗?怕吗?
Monica: No.
不怕。
Chandler: Wow that was my scariest voice! You're very brave.
那是我最可怕的声音,你真勇敢。
Rachel: Hey!
嘿!
Chandler: Hey.
嘿!
Rachel: Ugh, the worst day! You know, you think you're finally making progress at work and then your boss calls you Raquel.
今天真惨,你以为自己终于受重视了,结果老板却把你的名字叫成瑞寇。
Chandler: Hey listen, for the first four years of my work everybody called me Shalalap. Seriously.
我进公司前4年,大家都叫我夏拉拉。是真的。
Rachel: I believe you. So, it was right in the middle of a staff meeting so of course no one else wants to correct her so everyone else is calling me Raquel! By the end of the day, the mailroom guys were calling me Rocky!
我相信,当时正在开员工大会,当然不会有人纠正她于是大家都叫我瑞寇。到了下班前,收发室的人已经叫成洛基了!
Chandler: Well, II still think you're very very nice and very pretty...
我还是觉得你很好很漂亮。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Chandler: All yours babe.
交给你了。
Monica: Rachel, come here, sweetie. Have a seat. Ok, listen, umm, Chandler and I, are going to live together, here.
坐,听我说,钱德和我要一起住在这里。
Rachel: Oh my God! That's so great! Um, I'm so happy for you guys!
天哪,真是太棒了!我真替你们高兴!
Monica: Really? ! Rachel: Oh, and that was so sweet of you to ask! Oh my God, the three of us are gonna have such a good time moving together!
真的?你真好,还先问我天哪,我们三个在一起一定会很开心。
Monica: Yes, we are.
是啊。
Rachel: Aw, and Chandler, you're gonna have to watch those long showers you take in the morning 'cause you know Raquel can't be late.
钱德,你早上不能慢慢冲澡了,因为瑞寇不能迟到。
Chandler: Rach…
瑞秋……
Monica: Yeah, he is gonna work on that.
他会注意的。
Rachel: Ohh. Ohh! This is so exciting! Oh Wow…Come and knock on our door…
好兴奋喔……来敲我的门……
Monica: We'll be waiting for you...
我们等着你。
Ross: See? once you know the stories, it's not that bad. First marriage, wife's hidden sexuality, not my fault. Second marriage, said the wrong name at the altar, a little my fault. Third marriage, well, they really shouldn't allow you to get married when you're that drunk and have writing all over your face, Nevada's fault.
一旦知道内情就没那么糟了,第一次,老婆隐瞒性向,不是我的错。第二次,宣誓时叫错人,有一点点是我的错。 第三次,怎么能让脸上涂鸦的醉鬼结婚,内华达州的错。
Phoebe: Ok, so what do you think, ladies? Who wouldn't be interested? Who wouldn't wanna date him?
你们觉得怎样?谁会没兴趣?谁会不想和他约会?
Stephanie: Well the divorces don't bother me, I'd date him. But, not while he's still married.
离婚无所谓,我会和他约会,但他得先恢复自由身。
Phoebe: Ok, what about you? Wouldn't you wanna date?
那你呢?你也想吧?
Karin: Actually, I'm not dating at all anymore. See, I figured out that I was only dating guys that were like you know bad for me, so I decided that until I can work that out...Phoebe: Whatever!
事实上我再也不约会了,我老是看上对我不好的男人,在我解决这个…… 随便啦。
Phoebe: What about you, Meg?
梅格你呢?
Meg: Well, I don't care about the divorces either, but, I wouldn't date him.
我也不在意离婚的事,但我不会和他约会。
Phoebe: Normally, he doesn't sweat this much.
他平常不会流这么多汗。
Meg: It's just that he's obviously still in love with this Rachel girl.
他显然还爱着这个瑞秋。
Ross: What? !
什么?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

联想记忆
strict [strikt]

想一想再看

adj. 严格的,精确的,完全的

 
hint [hint]

想一想再看

n. 暗示
v. 暗示,示意

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
tombstone ['tu:mstəun]

想一想再看

n. 墓碑

联想记忆
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
embarrassment [im'bærəsmənt]

想一想再看

n. 困窘,尴尬,困难

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
ridiculous [ri'dikjuləs]

想一想再看

adj. 荒谬的,可笑的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。