The kids had a Friday off of school, so we picked up Manny and went to our favorite pancake place -- Relaxing.
孩子们周五放假,所以我们接上曼尼去我们最爱的薄饼店...放松一下嘛。
Mitchell, hi. What? !
米奇尔,你好。什么?!
Oh, have him tell Cam I'll pick him up for racquetball in an hour.
让他跟小卡说我一小时后去接他打壁球。
I can't even hear him it's so loud. Can everybody just shut up? !
这么吵我根本听不见他说什么。大家都闭嘴好吗?!
I hate it.
真讨厌。
Sorry about that. Anyway...
很抱歉,总之...
Hello.
你好。
Hello. Is this Phil Dumpster?
你好,请问是菲尔.邓垃圾桶吗?
What do you want, Gil?
干嘛,格尔?
Got to be kidding me. Hang on.
没搞错吧,等等。
I need you to send a gift to mom for her birthday from the both of us.
我需要你代表我们两人送一份生日礼物给妈妈。
No, I did it last year.
不行,去年就是我送的。
I know, and I need you to do it again.
我知道,但我要你再送一次。
Look, I've got a conference call at 1:20. Then Luke's tutor comes to the house, 45 sales meeting, and I still got to get Alex to judo.
听我说,1点20分我有个电话会议。之后卢克的家教要来家里,45分有个销售会议,我还得送艾丽克斯去上柔道课。
And yet you somehow found time to bitch at me. You really can have it all.
但你还是挤出时间来找我无理取闹了。你还真是事业生活两不误啊。
Honestly, just get her a stupid gift card, you big baby!
说真的随便给她买张礼品卡就行了,你个大号婴儿!
Why does everything with him have be so dramatic?
为什么事情一碰到他就都这么麻烦?
Why are we stopping?
我们为什么要停下来?