手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:艾丽克斯升入中级数学班

来源:可可英语 编辑:ivy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

You wanna get that, buddy? I'll pause it.

去开门吧,伙计?我按暂停了。
Hey, Luke. How's it going? - Hey, uncle Mitchell. I...I really can't talk. I'm trying to watch a movie.
卢克,还好吗?-嘿,米奇尔舅舅。我真没时间闲聊。正在看电影呢。
Oh, okay, well, I just wanted to drop off this bag of junk food. -Go on.
好吧,我只是把这袋垃圾食品拿过来。-继续说。
Uh, Cam and I are on a juice fast, so having this stuff in the house--
小卡和我在实行"果汁速度减肥法",所以美食放在家里......
I connected the dots. See ya.
我懂了。再见。
Seeing that weird, wonderful little man pursuing his dream of walking on a tightrope made me think maybe I could pursue my dream...Here you go, buddy.
看到那位年轻的钢丝奇人精彩的寻梦之旅,我不禁在想或许我也该追求自己的梦想......拿好了,伙计。
of walking on a tightrope.
我也要走钢丝。

302.png

Come on, dad! You got this! You can do this! Stay focused! Stay hungry!

加油,老爸!你行的!你可以的!全神贯注!保持冲劲!
You okay, buddy?
没事吧,伙计?
What? Yeah, hell, yeah, no. Just proud of my dad!
什么?当然没事。就是为我老爹感到自豪!
There was a lot of chocolate in that bag.
那袋子里有好多巧克力。
Phil, honey, you gotta take Luke to school.
菲尔,亲爱的,该送卢克上学了。
Got it. Okay, I haven't fallen three out of the last four times. This afternoon, we go airborne.
好的。好的,刚才4次里有3次没掉下来。今天下午,咱要悬空踩了。
Sitting all by yourself at the table. Now where have I seen that again?
孤零零一个人坐在桌前。这一幕似曾相识啊?
Oh, right. Every day in the school cafeteria.
对了。每天在学校自助餐厅都看到。
I do that by choice.
我选择一个人坐的。
The school's choice. Isn't that your nickname?
是校友们选择冷落你吧。你的绰号就是"校选之花"吧?
Haley, be nice to your sister. Alex, good save.
海莉,对妹妹友善点。艾丽克斯,回得好。
Mom, sign this. -What is it?
妈妈,签个字。-这是什么?
They finally bumped me up to the harder math class. Third period, Mr. Waters.
校方终于准我升入中级数学班了。高中数学第三期,沃特斯老师教。
What? No, mom, you cannot sign this. This is my class. You're a freshman. What are you doing in second-year math?
什么?不,妈妈,你不能签。我在那个班上课。你才高一。学高二数学太早了吧?
You're a senior. What are you still doing in second year math?
你都高三了。干嘛还赖在高二数学班里不走?
Not "Still." "Again."
不是赖着不走。姐是重修。
Alex, be nice to your sister. Haley, not a good save.
艾丽克斯,别对姐姐那么刻薄。海莉,回得不行。
I knew it would suck having you at my school.
就知道和你同校肯定受打击。
Well, hang in there. A couple more years, you'll have it all to yourself again. Come on, girls.
你估计得忍耐一下。再过几年,留在学校的又是你一人了。走吧,姑娘们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
senior ['si:njə]

想一想再看

adj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的

联想记忆
pursue [pə'sju:]

想一想再看

v. 追捕,追求,继续从事

联想记忆
junk [dʒʌŋk]

想一想再看

n. 垃圾,废旧杂物,中国平底帆船
vt. 丢

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。