手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 陨落星辰 > 陨落星辰第一季 > 正文

陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第129期:哈尔侦察归来

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I thought it was them at first.

一开始我以为是它们
You heard it, too?
你也听到了吗
I'm glad it wasn't the Skitters.
我很高兴不是突击者
So are you, right?
你也很高兴吧
What are they trying to do with this?
他们想用这东西干什么
Scott thinks he might be able to use it to contact resistance groups,
斯科特想用它联系各地的反抗组织
maybe jam the signals between Skitters.
也许能干扰突击者之间的通讯
But if he does that, they might not find us.
如果他成功,它们可能就找不到我们了
Is this, like, your new thing -- creeping me out?
这就是你的新花样吗,吓唬我
Why haven't you told the other humans about me?
你为什么不把我的事告诉其他人类
Because I keep hoping you'll stop talking like that,
因为我希望你不要再这样说话
realize that everything the Skitters did to us was wrong.
意识到突击者对我们做的事是错的

陨落星辰第一季

You're human, too.

你也是人类
I don't want to be.
我不想做人类
You're not telling them 'cause you're scared, 'cause you can feel the change coming.
你没告诉他们,因为你害怕,因为你感觉到变革即将到来
Is that why I can hear the radio?
所以我才能听到通讯信号吗
What's happening to us, Rick?
我们这是怎么了,里克
I hope they come soon.
我希望它们快点儿来
Hey, Maggie! How was the prom?!
玛吉,战况如何
Bad news for us.
是坏消息
But it ought to make a Skitter-killing degenerate like you happy.
但会令你这个专杀突击者的杂种感到高兴的
Captain.
上尉
What are you doing back so soon?
你们这么快就回来了
Saw fresh signs of skitters and Mechs all down 119 and Route 2.
我发现第119大街和2号公路上新来了很多突击者和机甲怪
They redeployed.
它们重新部署了
In that case, we'll just have to punch through.
这种情况,我们必须得冲出包围圈
Convoy's a tempting target, especially on the open road.
我们的车队易受攻击,尤其是在开阔的路面
Then we'll take back roads and we'll crawl through the brush. You're dismissed.
那就把公路夺回来,然后步步为营。解散
This just keeps getting better and better.
越来越不像话了
I'm gonna find my dad.
得找到我老爸
Hal. Wait up.
哈尔,等等
I don't believe this. Weaver's holding Tom in custody?
我真不敢相信。韦弗把汤姆关起来了
Danner's watching him in the boiler room.
在锅炉房,丹纳在把守
Tom was asking about the drugs he was taking, and he lost it.
汤姆问韦弗吃药的事,结果被抓了
I'm not surprised.
我一点也不惊讶
I don't think Weaver wants to hurt your dad.
我觉得韦弗不想伤害你爸爸
I don't know why he's doing this, but he's a good man.
我不知道为什么,但他是个好人
Good man or not, he's endangering everyone here.
不管他是不是好人,他令所有人处于危险中
We got to get my dad out.
得把我爸救出来
Maybe I could help.
也许我能帮忙
Dr. Glass?
格拉斯医生
Okay. Hal, when you get Tom, you bring him here.
好吧。哈尔,把汤姆救出来后,带他来这里
Weaver ordered me to bring down some chow.
韦弗让我拿些吃的下来
Everybody's got to eat, huh? Watch him.
了解,是个人都得吃饭。盯着他

重点单词   查看全部解释    
route [ru:t]

想一想再看

n. 路线,(固定)线路,途径
vt. 为 .

 
punch [pʌntʃ]

想一想再看

n. 打洞器,钻孔机,殴打
n. (酒、水、糖

联想记忆
brush [brʌʃ]

想一想再看

n. 刷子,画笔
n. 灌木丛
n.

 
resistance [ri'zistəns]

想一想再看

n. 抵抗力,反抗,反抗行动;阻力,电阻;反对

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
weaver ['wi:və]

想一想再看

n. 织布者,织工

 
crawl [krɔ:l]

想一想再看

vi. 爬行,卑躬屈膝,自由式游泳
n. 爬行

 
degenerate [di'dʒenəreit]

想一想再看

adj. 堕落的
v. 退化,堕落

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。