1、move on
离去;继续前进
Mr Brooke moved on from Paris to Belgrade.
布鲁克先生离开巴黎,继续前往贝尔格莱德。
What's wrong with his wanting to sell his land and move on?
他想卖掉土地离开这里,这有什么错呢?
命令…(或不要停留走开)
Eventually the police were called to move them on.
终于有人叫来警察驱散他们。
(结束某活动后) 改做别事
She ran this shop for ten years before deciding to move on to fresh challenges.
在决定涉足新的领域时,她经营这家商店已有10年。
His mother, Julia, soon moved on to a new relationship.
他妈妈朱莉娅很快又开始了一段新恋情。
2、actually
的确;真实地;事实上
One afternoon, I grew bored and actually fell asleep for a few minutes.
一天下午,我觉得有些无聊,还真的睡着了一小会儿。
Interest is only payable on the amount actually borrowed.
利息只能根据实际借款数目给付。
用于纠正他人或表示反对)实际上,事实上
No, I'm not a student. I'm a doctor, actually.
不,我不是学生。实际上我是医生。
'So it's not a family show then?' —'Well, actually, I think that's exactly what it is.'
“那么这并不是一次家庭才艺表演了?”—“嗯,事实上我觉得这恰恰就是一次家庭才艺表演。”
(引入新话题)其实,说实在的
Well actually, John, I rang you for some advice.
这么说吧,约翰,我给你打电话是想得到些建议。
Actually, let's just read this little bit where you've made them bump into each other.
这样吧,我们就只读你让他们偶遇这一小段吧。