手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 陨落星辰 > 陨落星辰第一季 > 正文

陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第113期:神秘女人的家

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

We got lucky. They found some Froot Loops still in the plastic.

我们有口福了。他们在塑料堆里找到了些果脆圈
I love that sugar rush.
我爱吃甜品大餐
It bothers you, doesn't it?
那让你很不安,是吗
The way they're looking at us.
他们看我们的神色
I try not to think about it.
我尽量不去想
They don't understand yet... but they will.
他们现在还不明白...但以后会的
I know you must be hurting after what happened to your dad,
想必你父亲的事对你的打击很大
and if you ever want to talk about it or...
如果你要是想聊聊或是...
It doesn't matter now.
现在没事了
He was a part of the way I was before.
他只是我过去生活的一部分
Before? Like with the Skitters? Because that's over. You know that.
过去,和突击者在一起的日子吗?那已经过去了,你知道的
The doctors may have removed the harness, but that doesn't mean that they've abandoned us.
也许医生可以卸除脊甲,但这并不意味着它们抛弃了我们
We're the lucky ones.
我们都是幸运儿
No. No. I hate the Skitters!
不,不。我恨突击者
I hate what they did to me!
恨它们对我的所作所为
If I had the chance, I'd kill every last one of them!
如果有机会的话,我会杀光它们
It'll get clearer, I promise.
事情会越来越明了,我保证
They love us, Ben, and they will come back for us.
它们爱我们,本。一定会回来找我们的

陨落星辰第一季

I am sorry that I don't have any milk.

很抱歉没有牛奶了
That's okay. It's actually a lot better than we're used to. Thank you.
没关系。这比我们常喝的要好多了。谢谢
So you found all these supplies yourself?
这些物资都是你自己找到的吗
Uh, yes. Over time. Why?
是的,日积月累,为什么这么问
Oh, it's just that a lot of the food stores that we passed on the way in looked a little picked over.
我们在来的路上经过了很多食品店,里面的食物像是被人挑剩下的
Well, some. Uh, not all.
有些是从那儿拿的,但不全是
We used to have so much fun here.
以前这儿非常热闹
Joel and Amy, my children, used to play in that courtyard.
我的两个孩子,乔尔和艾米经常在院子里嬉闹
The Gibsons on the fourth floor were expert bridge players.
四楼的吉布森一家都是桥牌高手
John Hernandez, on eight, loved his football.
八楼的约翰·赫尔南德斯很喜欢足球
Uh, they took me away, you know, uh, just for a bit.
后来它们把我抓走了,但就关了没多久
The aliens.
是那些外星人
Uh, to a camp very far from here.
关在离这儿很远的一个集中营
There were so many of us there at first, and then only a few.
刚开始那儿关了很多人,后来就所剩无几了
How did you get away?
你是怎么逃脱的
Oh, I didn't. They let me go. They don't care about someone like me.
我没逃,是它们放我走的,像我这种老太婆它们根本就不在乎
But you talked to them?
你和它们交流过,是吗
Just a little.
只说了一点儿
Uh, through the children, the ones with the monsters on their necks.
通过那些孩子们来交流的,他们的脖子上都长着可怕的东西
The harnessed kids.
脊甲化的孩子
Did they say why they were here, what they wanted from us?
它们有没有说来这儿的原因,或想从我们这儿得到什么吗
No. They wouldn't talk to us about that.
没有,它们不会对我们说那个
But after what happened to us in the camp,
但是经历了集中营里所发生的事
I know that they don't want us here -- not any of us.
我知道它们想把我们赶出这儿,一个不留

重点单词   查看全部解释    
harness ['hɑ:nis]

想一想再看

n. 马具,系在身上的绳子,甲胄,安全带
vt

 
courtyard ['kɔ:tjɑ:d]

想一想再看

n. 庭院,院子

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。