手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第一季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第6集:黄金王冠(9)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第6集:黄金王冠

She truly is a queen today.

今天她是一位真正的王后了.

Don't let them see you carrying a sword in Vaes Dothrak.

别让他们看到你在维斯多斯拉克带着剑.

You know the law.

你知道这违反律法.

It's not my law.

这律法管不着我.

They don't belong to you.

它们不是属于你的.

Whatever is hers is also mine.

她的东西都是属于我的.

Once, perhaps.

或许曾经属于你.

If I sell one egg, I'll have enough to buy a ship.

如果我卖掉一颗龙蛋, 就足够买一条船.

Two eggs... a ship and an army.

卖两颗... 一条船加一支军队.

And you have all three. I need a large army.

你拿了三颗. 我需要一支大军.

I'm the last hope of a dynasty, Mormont.

我是一个王朝复兴最后的希望, 莫尔蒙.

The greatest dynasty this world has ever seen

世界上古往今来最伟大的王朝

on my shoulders since I was five years old...

自五岁起我就担负着这项使命...

and no one has ever given me what they gave to her in that tent.

却从没人给予我在那帐篷里他们所给予她的东西.

Never.

从来没有.

Not a piece of it.

一点也没有.

How can I carry what I need to carry without it?

没有这些我如何能履行我的使命?

Hmm?

嗯?

Who can rule without wealth or fear or love?

没有财富或恐惧或爱戴如何能进行统治?

Oh, you stand there, all nobility and honor.

哦, 你站在那里, 又高贵又荣誉.

You don't think I see you looking at my little sister, hmm?

你以为我没发现你是用何种眼神看着我的妹妹, 嗯?

Don't think I know what you want?

你以为我不知道你想要什么?

I don't care. You can have her.

我无所谓. 你可以拥有她.

She can be Queen of the savages and dine on the finest bloody horseparts,

她可以当蛮子的王后并且尽情...享用那最美味的马的器官,

and you can dine on whichever parts of her you like.

你也可以尽情享用她的任何器官.

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tent [tent]

想一想再看

n. 帐篷
v. 住帐篷,宿营

 
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 剑,刀

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。