手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 实习生 > 正文

实习生(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:小组酒吧庆祝

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Cheers! Cheers!

干杯 干杯
You are a crazy son of a bitch. You know that, right?
你真是个疯子 你知道吧
I didn't, actually.I'm sure my blood pressure was through the roof.
实际上 我不知道 我敢肯定的是 当时我的血压估计已经爆表了
But it was worth it. Good times!
但是 好歹没有白费功夫 多惊险啊
Guys, I can't...I literally can't thank you enough for what you just did.
伙计们 我实在不知道我实在是不知道该怎么感谢你们
It was so above and beyond and brave and loyal.
你们的所作所为已经不能用勇敢和忠诚来形容了
I am indebted to you forever.
我永远欠你们一个人情
No, you're not. Well, you're very welcome.

没有没有 用不着 不用客气

酒吧小组庆祝.jpg

You know...takes a team, but it's done.

这么说 虽然兴师动众的 好歹完成任务了
All taken care of. Okay.
都处理妥当了 再好不过
I'm gonna have another. Anybody else?
我要再来一杯 你们要吗
I would love that. Yeah, let's do that.
我也要 好 算我一个
Yeah. But could I just get a half this time?
没问题 但是 我能只要半杯吗
I'll take his half.
他剩下半杯我喝了
We'll all have doubles.
我们都要两份的
N-No, it's okay. I can drink. It's a thing about me.
没 没关系 我能喝 你不用担心
Now, what are your names, again?I never want to not know you.
不好意思再问一遍 你们的名字都是什么啊 我可不想叫不出来你们的名字
I'm Jason.I've worked for you for like a year.
我是杰森 我为你工作了 大概一年了吧
I've delivered things to your home.I met Matt a bunch of times.I've tied your daughter's shoe before.
我总帮你把东西送到家 我见过马特好多次了 我还给你女儿系过鞋带
I... I know who you are. I'm just terrible with names.
我 我知道你 我只是记不住名字
It's all right. It's Jason.
没关系 我叫杰森
You're new, right?
你是新来的 对吗
Yeah. I'm Davis.I started work the same day as Ben.
对 我是戴维斯 和本同一天开始工作的
We're pretty much besties, and I'm his mentee. Oh.
我们差不多算是死党了 我是他的学徒 这样
He gave me this tie, for example.It was his. It's vintage.
举例来说 他送我了这条领带 本来是他的 复古风格
"Vintage." I like it. I like men in ties.
复古风 我喜欢 我喜欢系领带的男士
And, you're Lewis. Yes. Yeah, I could hear a little bit over the phone.
那 你是路易斯 对 嗯 我在电话里多少能听到点
You were very cool under pressure.
临危不乱啊你
Well, it was my first heist. I tried to be chill.Thanks for noticing.
额 这是我第一次入室抢劫 我希望能够保持镇定 谢谢你关注我
Salut.
干杯
Mm! Whoo!
嗯 喔
Boys, what can I say...I'm sorry.I didn't mean to call you "boys."
伙计们 我还能说什么 抱歉 我不是故意要叫你们 伙计们 的
Nobody calls men "men" anymore.Have you noticed?
再也没有人管男人 叫 男士们了 你们注意到了吗
Women went from "girls" to "women."Men went from "men" to "boys"?
为什么女人的称呼 从 小姐们 到 女士们 男人的称呼却从 男士们 变成 伙计们
This is a problem in the big picture. Do you know what I mean? Yeah.
长远来看 这可是个问题 你们明白我什么意思吗 明白
I'm gonna have another.
我要再来一杯
Another? You sure about that?
还要 你确定吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 压力,压强,压迫
v. 施压

联想记忆
indebted [in'detid]

想一想再看

adj. 负债的,受惠的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。