手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 这个杀手不太冷 > 正文

这个杀手不太冷Léon (MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:死神真是反复无常

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Stan! Stan! Shit, Stan, I've been looking all over for you, man. I checked upstairs...

史丹!史丹!妈的史丹,我到处找你。还跑到楼上去找...
What? I'm busy.
干嘛?我在忙。
It's Malky, man. He's dead.
马其出事了,他死了。
Malky was making a buy for us from the Chinaman.
马其当时正从中国佬那儿给咱们进货。
Yeah, but they got nothing to do with it.
但这事与中国佬无关。
They told me, this guy came from the outside.
他们告诉我,那家伙从外面进来。
He was a pro,
他很专业。
he was fast. He fucking came out of nowhere.
动作很快,来无影去无踪。
Boom, shoots the Chinaman dead in two seconds.
嘭一下,两秒钟内就把中国佬干掉了。
Easy, man. I'm a cop.
冷静点,伙计。我是警察。
Then turns around, says something to Malky like...
然后他转过头来,好像对马其说了...
No women, no kids.
不杀女人,不碰小孩。
I think it was something personal.
我想这是私人恩怨。
Death is...whimsical today.
死神今天真是...反复无常。
Blood, do you hear me?
死血,你听见没?
Yeah man, I hear you, Stan. Just chill out, man.
是,我听到了,史丹。冷静点,老兄。
Would you take her up to my office?
可以请你把她带到我楼上的办公室吗?
All right, yeah.
没问题,当然。
Jesus fucking Christ.
妈的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
whimsical ['wimzikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 心情浮动的,反覆无常的,古怪的

 
boom [bu:m]

想一想再看

n. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅
vi. 急速增

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。