Okay. I'm taking off.
好,我出发啦。
Where are you going?
去哪啊?
I thought we were going to give a chicken the best day of its life.
咱不是要让小鸡”终极快乐一日游”咩。
I hate that we keep rescheduling that, but being a realtor man means working on Sundays, like priests and Lesley Stahl.
我也不想老是改期,不过作为房产经纪,周末开工也是难免的,跟神父、著名电视主持人一样。
Good luck out there, honey. We're all counting on you.
开工好运,亲。大伙儿都靠你了。
Just got to make it through this commute. I'll call when I get there.
搞定这笔算完事。我到地儿就吱声。
I'm there!
到啦!
Have a great day!
工作愉快!
I am handling the sale of our neighbor Jerry's house.
我在帮邻居Jerry卖房子。
He's selling it and moving into a bachelor pad now that he's officially divorced.
他已经正式离婚,因而要卖房,然后搬去单身公寓。
Which is great!
这是个好消息!
Well, I don't know about "great."
说不上算不算”好”。
I mean, you can come and go as you please, I suppose, and maybe see what's up with the U.P.S. girl who's always asking if you work out, or...
我是说,来去自由,顺便还可以多看几眼那些总问你是否健身的快递小妹,
It's great because we have the rare opportunity to choose our new neighbors.
这是好消息是因为机会难得,我们可以选择自己的新邻居。
While still looking out for my client's best interests, of course.
当然,客户的利益依旧挂心头。
Wink wink.
你懂得。
I'm in kind of in a delicate spot...stuck between my wife and the guy next door, but I'm pretty sure I can satisfy them both simultaneously.
我现在的处境有点微妙,夹在自家老婆和隔壁邻居之间,但我自信能让双方都满意。
Okay. That's them. That's them. Everybody look like you're gardening. Luke, grab that little hoe.
来了,就是他们。全体注意,做园艺状。Luke,拿"雏"子。
Uh, I...I don't think that's what she meant. Is it?
她貌似不是那意思。还是说…
Okay, why are we doing this?
咱这是干嘛?
This is their third visit, and we want to look good.
这是他们第三次看房,得给人家留个好印象。
What's so great about them?
他们有什么好?
They're very well-liked in their neighborhood, they have very polite children, and they are sophisticated.
之前邻里和睦,孩子有礼貌,家长有教养。
The husband is a huge wine collector.
丈夫是红酒收藏大家。
Oh, there it is.
重点来了。
All right, this is it. This is it. Okay, look sharp.
行了,注意了。精神点儿。
Luke, what's on your face?
Luke,你脸上是啥?
I don't know. What color is it?
不知道,啥颜色?
Why isn't it coming off?
怎么还擦不掉呢?
This feels like a panic move.
你这感觉像是慌不择路呢。
Hey...again. Hello.
又碰上啦,你们好呀。
Morning. - Hello.
早安- 哈喽。
Just doing a little family gardening.
一家人弄点小园艺。
See ya.
回见。
It's peanut butter, by the way.
对了,他脸上那是花生酱。
We ran out of peanut butter two days ago.
两天前就吃光了。
Holy cow. It works!
神呐,居然能行!
What is he doing?
他干嘛呢?
He's putting socks in a soda box and pulling them out.
把袜子塞进饮料盒子,然后拽出来。
Oh, no.
哦,不。
This is like when my grandmother started combing her hair with a cactus.
这就像我祖母抄个仙人掌梳头发。
Jay, Jay, who is the president?
Jay,Jay,现在谁当总统?
I will be when they see this. Check this out. What's my biggest problem in the bedroom?
等这个面市,那就得是我。看着哈。我卧室最大的难题是啥?
Thank God.
可是得救了。
It's that I'm always wearing the same socks because they're always up front.
我总连续穿同一双袜子,因为它总是塞在最外面。
But this bad boy stores and rotates your socks. It's gonna revolutionize the closet industry.
这个小东西可以存放袜子,同时不断循环更替。衣橱产业要剧变啊。
What an exciting time to be alive.
生而逢时啊。
I'm gonna get my lawyer on the horn, try to lock the name down. Check this..."sock it to me."
得联系律师,赶紧把名儿定了。这个怎么样?"袜我时代"。
How about "soxbox?"
"袜子盒"怎么样?
Gloria, please. I'm selling a lifestyle here.
Gloria,我们销售的可是生活理念。
Uh, mom, we're gonna go head out by the pool.
妈妈,我们去泳池边玩。
No, no, no, wait. Say hello. Jay, this is Sophie.
别介,停下打个招呼。Jay,这位是Sophie。
Hello.
你好。
Hi, Mr. Pritchett.
您好,Pritchett先生。