手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 英剧学习 > 神探夏洛克第一季 > 正文

神探夏洛克第1季(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:外行顾问

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Okay, you've got questions.

好吧,我知道你一肚子问题。
Where are we going?
我们这是去哪儿?
Crime scene. There's been a murder. Next?
犯罪现场,发生了一起谋杀案。下一个呢?
Who are you? What do you do?
你是谁?做什么的?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
I'd say private detective, but...
我本想说私家侦探 ...
But?
但是呢?
The police don't go to private detectives.
但警察不会去找私家侦探。
I'm a consulting detective. I'm the only one in the world. I invented the job.
我是顾问侦探。我自创的,全世界独此一家。
What does that mean?
那是干什么的?
It means when the police are out of their depth, which is always, they consult me.
当警察束手无策时,那是常有的事,就来找我当顾问。
But the police don't consult...amateurs.
但警察不会找外行当顾问。
When I met you for the first time yesterday and asked, "Afghanistan or Iraq?" you looked surprised.
我昨天第一次见到你时,问你是去过阿富汗还是伊拉克,你好像很惊讶。
How did you know?
你到底怎么知道的?
I didn't know, I saw.
我不知道,是观察到的。
Thank you. Tannedface, but no tan above the wrists. You've been abroad, but not sunbathing.
谢谢。脸上晒黑了,手腕以上却没晒黑。说明你从国外回来,但不是日光浴。
Your haircut and the way you hold yourself says military.
你的发型,站立姿势说明你是军人出身。
Your conversation when you entered the room...Ah, bit different from my day...says trained at Bart's. So army doctor, obvious.
你进来时所说的话...有点时过境迁的感觉...说明在巴茨医院受训过。所以显然是军医。
Your limp's really bad when you walk, but you don't ask for a chair when you stand, like you've forgotten about it. That means the limp is at least partly psychosomatic.
你走路跛得厉害却宁愿站着也不要求坐下,装得好像若无其事。所以多少有点身心失调。

sherlock05.jpg

That says the original circumstances of the injury were traumatising. Wounded in action then.

说明导致你创伤的最初原因。是在战场上受的伤。
So, where does an army doctor get himself a suntan and wounded in action these days? Afghanistan or Iraq?
如今一个军医去哪儿会晒黑并在战场上受伤?自然是阿富汗或伊拉克。
You said I had a therapist.
你说我在看心理咨询。
You've got a psychosomatic limp, of course you've got a therapist.
你的跛脚是身心疾病,当然要心理咨询。
Then there's your brother...
还有你哥...
Here, use mine.
给,用我的吧。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Your phone. It's expensive, e-mail enabled, mp3 player, you're looking for a flat-share, you wouldn't waste money on this. It's a gift, then.
你的手机很昂贵,能收发邮件,能听音乐,你却找人合租,不会自己破费买。而是个礼物。
Scratches, not just one, but many over time. It's been in the same pocket as keys and coins.
有刮痕,不止一两条,而是很多。肯定是和钥匙硬币放在同一个口袋。
The man sitting beside me wouldn't treat his one luxury item like this, so the previous owner then.
你不会这样对自己的奢侈品,所以是别人的手机。
The next bit's easy. You know it already.
下一个就简单了,你应该早知道了。
The engraving.
刻的字吗。
"Harry Watson," clearly a family member who's given you his old phone. Not your father, this is a young man's gadget.
海瑞·华生,明显是给你手机的家人。不会是你父亲,这手机明显是年轻人用的。
Could be a cousin, but then you're a war hero returning home who can't find a place to live.
可能是表兄弟,但你这样的战斗英雄竟无处可住。
Unlikely you've got an extended family, certainly not one you're close to. So brother it is.
应该没有其他亲戚,关系也不够亲近。所以是你哥哥。
Now, Clara. Who's Clara?
还有克拉拉,克拉拉是谁?
Three kisses says it's a romantic attachment, the expense of the phone says wife, not girlfriend.
三个吻说明两人是爱情关系,而买这么贵的手机应该是妻子,不是女友。
She's given this to him recently, the model is only six months old, so it's a marriage in trouble then. Six months on, he's just given it away?
肯定是最近才送的,才用了六个月然后婚姻出了问题,才用了六个月就送人。
If she'd left him, he'd have kept the phone, probably. People do, sentiment.
如果是她提出的,他会留作纪念。这是人之常情。
But no, he wanted rid of it. He left her.
但他不想要这手机,说明是他提出的。
He gave the phone to you, that says he wants you to stay in touch.
他把手机给了你,说明想跟你保持联系。
He's worried about you. You're looking for cheap accommodation, but you won't go to your brother for help.
他担心你,你在找便宜住处却不去向自己兄弟求助。
That says you've got problems with him. Maybe you liked his wife. Maybe you don't like his drinking.
说明你跟他之间有问题。也许是你喜欢他妻子,或你讨厌他喝酒。
Yeah, how can you possibly know about the drinking?
好吧,但你怎么可能知道喝酒的事?
Shot in the dark. Good one, though. Thank you.
瞎猜的,好运猜中了。谢谢。
Power connection, tiny scuff marks around the edge of it.
电源插口,周围有细小的磨损痕迹。
Every night he plugs it into recharge, but his hands are shaking.
每晚他插上充电,但手总是在抖。
You never see those marks on a sober man's phone, you never see a drunk's without them. There you go, you see, you were right.
清醒的人手机上不会有这种痕迹,醉鬼的手机上都有。所以,看吧,你说得对。
I was right? Right about what?
什么,怎么对了?
The police don't consult amateurs.
警察不会请外行当顾问。
That was amazing!
真是太了不起了!
Do you think so?
你真这么觉得吗?
Of course it was. It was extraordinary. It was quite extraordinary.
当然,真是惊人。非同凡响。
That's not what people usually say.
别人一般不这么说。
What do they usually say?
他们一般怎么说?
Piss off.
滚。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
obvious ['ɔbviəs]

想一想再看

adj. 明显的,显然的

联想记忆
tan [tæn]

想一想再看

n. 黝黑,棕褐色
v. 晒黑,鞣(革),使晒

联想记忆
consult [kən'sʌlt]

想一想再看

v. 商讨,向 ... 请教,查阅

 
accommodation [ə.kɔmə'deiʃn]

想一想再看

n. 住处,膳宿;适应,和解

 
engraving [in'greiviŋ]

想一想再看

n. 雕刻,镌版术,雕版 动词engrave的现在分词

 
unlikely [ʌn'laikli]

想一想再看

adj. 不太可能的

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
military ['militəri]

想一想再看

adj. 军事的
n. 军队

联想记忆
therapist ['θerəpist]

想一想再看

n. 临床医学家

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。