手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第79期:我们扯平了

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Miss Gallagher?

盖拉格小姐
Can the congressman have a moment?
议员有话想和你说
Things are... they're complicated.
事情,很复杂
I realize that, but he truly needs you.
我知道,但他真的需要你
I don't know what I could say to him.
我不知道能和他说什么
纸牌屋第1季.jpg

I think just showing up would do him a world of good.

我想你的出现就能让他好很多
Today is tough. The speaker has a full schedule...
我今天很忙,议长的日程表很满
Look, I already spoke to Bob,
我已经和鲍勃谈过了
and he said he'd be fine if you took the rest of the day off.
他同意让你今天休假
In fact, he said he'd be fine if you wanted to take
事实上,如果你想休半年
the next six months off. What?
他也同意,什么
I want you to be deputy campaign manager.
我想让你做副竞选经理
You work under Nash Aarons.
在纳什·埃伦斯手下干
No. I spent years being Peter's crutch.
不,我给彼得当了好几年的拐杖
If you just want me there...
如果你只是想让我去...
Well, of course we want you there to help, but not as a crutch.
我们当然想让你去帮忙,但不是做拐杖
Peter is a talented young man with a lot of potential.
彼得是个有才华又有潜力的年轻人
He knows this, but he needs to hear it from someone other than me.
这他知道,但他需要我之外的人的认同
Someone he truly cares about.
某个他真心在乎的人
I'm sorry. This is just a lot right now.
抱歉,我一下子接受不了
Well, you don't have to make a decision now,
你不用马上做决定
but at least talk to Peter.
但至少和彼得谈谈
I mean, there's no harm in that, now, is there?
这总没什么坏处,是吗
Ten grand.
一万块
We divert it from your campaign accounts.
从你的竞选账户里出钱
We itemize it so it looks like... Wait.
分散款项,做成... 等等
You want me to pay for this?
你要我为这事买单
Use Frank's reelection fund.
去用弗兰克的连任基金
Commissioner, the majority of the money that you've raised
局长,你筹集到的大部分钱
has come from people we've sent your way.
都来自于我们为你找的资助人
And you sent them because
为我找资助人是因为
I sprung your boy Russo in the first place.
我摆平了罗素的事在先
We're even. I don't owe you shit.
我们扯平了,我不欠你的
There's a girl in trouble. Let's help her out.
这女孩有麻烦,我们得帮她
Not my problem. It could be.
不是我的问题,可能会
We put her back on the streets,
我们不管她
there's no telling what she could do.
她指不定会做出什么事
I'm a hell of a lot more afraid
比起一个妓女
of the U.S. attorney than I am of some hooker.
我更怕联邦检察官
This is a very inexpensive insurance policy.
这是张廉价的保单
I already broke the law once, Doug.
我已经犯过一次法了,道格
There's no fucking way I'm gonna mess with campaign finance regulations.
我绝不会破坏竞选资金条例
I don't even wanna be hearing this shit.
我不想再听这些屁话了
Funeral for the former ambassador of Japan tomorrow at 9:30,
前日本大使的葬礼,明早九点半
followed by a luncheon for the national board
接下来是美国女童子军
of directors for the girl scouts of America.
全国理事会的午餐会
Mr. President. Jim.
总统先生,吉米
After that, you've got a meet and greet with the finalist...
之后是和决赛选手的见面会...
I'll catch up with you in a minute.
等会儿再说吧
This way, sir.
这边走,先生

重点单词   查看全部解释    
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保险,保险费,安全措施

联想记忆
inexpensive [.inik'spensiv]

想一想再看

adj. 花费不多的,廉价的

 
attorney [ə'tə:ni]

想一想再看

n. (辩护)律师

联想记忆
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
divert [di'və:t]

想一想再看

vt. 转移,使欢娱
vi. 转移

联想记忆
deputy ['depjuti]

想一想再看

adj. 代理的,副的
n. 代表,副手

联想记忆
majority [mə'dʒɔriti]

想一想再看

n. 多数,大多数,多数党,多数派
n.

 
talented ['tæləntid]

想一想再看

adj. 有才能的,有天赋的

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。