手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第72期:你我之间的不同

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Thank you.

谢谢
Frank.
弗兰克
So?
说吧
You said you wanted to talk.
你说你想谈谈
You said you wanted to work out a compromise.
你说你想达成一个妥协
I lied.
我撒谎了
Excuse me?
你说什么
纸牌屋第1季.jpg

I have no intention of working out a compromise.

我完全没有跟你达成妥协的意思
So then why the fuck are we here, Frank?
那为什么让我来,弗兰克
What the hell's the matter with you?
你有什么毛病
You think this is some kind of a game?
你以为这是游戏吗
No.
These are real people with families to feed.
这些人都是有家要养的
Would you please stop that?
能别敲了吗
Stop what?
别敲什么
In five seconds, I'm out of here.
再数五秒钟,我就走
One. Two. Three.
一,二,三
Four. Goodbye, Frank.
四,再见,弗兰克
You know the difference between you and me, Marty?
你知道你我之间的不同吗,马蒂
What?
什么
I'm a whitetrash cracker from a
我是一个出生在
whitetrash town that no one would even bother to piss on.
鸟不拉屎的白人镇上的无名之徒
But here's the difference
差别在于
I've made something of myself.
我自己努力取得了成功
I have the keys to the capitol. People respect me.
我进入了国会,人们尊重我
But you, you're still nothing.
而你,仍然狗屁不是
You're just an uppity dago
你就是个自负的意大利佬
in an expensive suit turning tricks for the unions.
穿件好衣服,为工会卖命
Nobody respects the unions anymore, Marty.
没人尊重工会了,马蒂
They're dying. And no one respects you.
他们行将就木,也没有人尊重你
The most you'll ever make of yourself
你这辈子至多就是
is blowing men like me.
给我这样的人吹箫
Men with real power.
真正有权势的人
Yes. I can smell the cock on your breath from here.
是的,我在这儿就闻得到你最里的骚气
You think you can get under my skin?
你以为你能激怒我
I know I can.
我知道我能
Kiss my ass, Frank.
给我滚吧,弗兰克
You can't afford to walk out.
你不敢走出去
Watch me.
看我敢不敢
I've got a dead, underprivileged kid in my pocket.
我手上有一个死去的贫困儿童
What do you have?
你有什么
I have 2 million honorable teachers.
我有两百万尊敬的教师
Fair enough. But I got something even better.
说得好,但我还有更好的
Go ahead. Open it.
来吧,打开它
Okay.
I'll play your game.
我陪你玩
You're an idiot.
你是个白痴
Stamper threw it.
斯坦福扔的
You're full of shit.
你真是满嘴胡话
Oh, no, Stamper threw the brick.
不,就是他扔的
And I made sure Claire distracted my security.
而且我让克莱尔把保安支开了
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
And to think you wanted me to apologize to my wife.
想想你还让我向我妻子道歉
You would do something that low, Frank?
你真这么不择手段,弗兰克
I arranged the brick, Marty,
我安排了砖块袭窗,马蒂
just like I arranged this meeting this afternoon.
就像我安排了这场会面
Back off, Frank.
退后,弗兰克
Why don't you just get down on your knees where you really belong?
你为什么不跪下来,那才是你该做的
Back off, Frank.
退后,弗兰克
Because the only thing you're gonna get from me
因为你唯一能从我这儿得到的东西
is come on your Fuck you!
就是喷在... 去你妈的
Everything okay in there?
里面没事吧
Look, I'll I'll tell them you provoked me.
听着,我会告诉他们是你挑衅我
I'll tell them that you threw the brick yourself.
我会告诉他们是你亲自扔的砖块
And who's going to believe you?
谁会相信你呢
You just assaulted a United States congressman,
你刚刚袭击了美国国会议员
which is a felony.
这可是重罪
But I'm not gonna press charges, Marty.
但我不会起诉你,马蒂
Because the strike ends now.
因为罢工要即刻停止
You think it'll leave a scar?
你觉得会留疤吗
I have a thick skin.
我脸皮厚
The next time you ask me to invite someone in for coffee,
下次你让我请人进门喝咖啡的时候
will you please make sure no guns go off?
务必确保没人会开枪,好吗
I'll do my best.
我会尽我所能
I saw Steve again today.
我今天又去见了史蒂夫
How is he?
他怎么样
In a lot of pain.
很痛苦
Should I go see him?
我应该去看望一下他吗
I don't think you need to.
不用
Zoe Barnes.
佐伊·巴恩斯
When he dies, we'll pay for his funeral.
等他死了,我们该出钱为他办葬礼
You don't need to take it?
你不需要接吗
No. I'm done with work today.
不,我今天的工作已经结束了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
intention [in'tenʃən]

想一想再看

n. 意图,意向,目的

联想记忆
scar [skɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖
v. 结疤,使 ...

 
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
honorable ['ɔnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 光荣的,可敬的,尊敬的
=honou

 
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罢工,打击,殴打
v. 打,撞,罢工,划

 
apologize [ə'pɔlədʒaiz]

想一想再看

vi. 道歉,谢罪

联想记忆
bother ['bɔðə]

想一想再看

v. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心
n. 烦扰,

联想记忆
compromise ['kɔmprəmaiz]

想一想再看

n. 妥协,折衷,折衷案
vt. 妥协处理,危

联想记忆
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。