手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 纸牌屋第一季 > 正文

纸牌屋第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第65期:克莱尔探病

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I feel like I've met the real you for the first time just now.

我觉得我这才第一次见到真实的你
Janet.
珍妮特
Is this a bad time? No.
来得不巧吗,没事
No, not at all.
没关系的
I'm sorry. I didn't know you were coming.
抱歉,我都不知道你要来
Here. Take my chair.
来,坐我的椅子
Oh, no. I'm fine. I'll take these.
不用了,没事,我把这放好
纸牌屋第一季.jpg

Thank you.

谢谢你
Hello, Steve.
你好,史蒂夫
These could use some water. I'll be right back.
我去给花添水,马上回来
Francis and I were so upset when we heard.
听说你的病情,弗兰西斯和我都很难过
I'm sorry I haven't come sooner.
非常抱歉没能早点来探望
I didn't want too many people knowing.
我不想太多人知道
Yes.
也是
Francis wishes he could be here.
弗兰西斯也想来
He wants you to know he's praying for you.
他想让你知道他在为你祈福
Couldn't make it, huh? No,
来不了,是吧,是的
there's a big teachers' strike going on right now,
眼下正有场教师大罢工
and he's been stuck in his office for weeks.
他已经在办公室里忙了几周了
I get it. I saw on the news.
我理解,在新闻上看到了
The brick. Right.
砸砖事件,对
I told Francis that
我跟弗兰西斯说
probably wouldn't have happened if you were there.
要是你在就没这些事了
No. Probably not.
对,或许吧
I never seen him pray.
我从没见过他祈祷
Not in eight years.
这八年从来没有
You said he was praying for me.
你刚才说,他在为我祈祷
You've seen us in church.
你见过我们上教堂啊
Yeah, but...
确实,但是...
I never went inside.
我从没进去过
They're just gorgeous.
这些花太美了
Mrs. Underwood, thank you so much.
安德伍德太太,非常感谢
Please, call me Claire.
别见外,叫我克莱尔
I know you got things to do. Of course.
我知道你还有事情要忙,当然
If you need anything at all, call me. You have my cell.
有什么需要就联系我,你有我的手机号码
Anything at all. And I'm sorry to have surprised you.
不要客气,抱歉这次贸然而来
No. It was so nice of you to come.
哪里,你能过来,真太好了
Thank you. I know Steve appreciated it.
谢谢,我知道史蒂夫很高兴
Check this out.
看看这个
It's foam.
是泡沫做的
How many of these we have?
我们有多少这玩意
200. But I can get more.
两百,我还能再搞点来
Get more.
再搞点来
Bring it on!
来啊
You need to give the teachers the respect they deserve.
你得给这些教师应得的尊重
We can't back away from this, Marty.
我们没退路了,马蒂
We've gotta face it headon. They provoked us.
我们得面对它,是他们挑衅我们
They were throwing foam. Our guys were throwing punches.
他们扔的是泡沫,我们是来真的
We're gonna come off the bad guys here.
我们会显得像坏人
Okay. Okay. I get it. I get it.
我知道,我知道
But I wanna be smart about this.
但我想把这事办好了
I wanna do something definitive that'll put this to bed
我要拿出点决定性的举动,结束这一切
and get us back on message. CNN,
把话题转移回来 CNN
one on one, you and Underwood.
面对面,你和安德伍德
8:00 tonight.
今晚八点
Frank is excellent in debates.
弗兰克是辩论好手
Go strong against him. Address the brick right to his face.
强势点,直接就砖的事跟他对质
End of story. Underwood says he's in if you are.
就这样,安德伍德说,你去他就去
Okay. But I want as much prep as possible, okay?
好,但我需要充分准备,可以吗
I want to run questions.
我想模拟一下提问
You moderate, you play Underwood.
你当中间人,你当安德伍德
Wear this one.
戴这条吧
Then come in here. I wanna put powder on you.
然后进屋,我想给你搽点粉
Well, somebody at the studio can do that.
演播室那边的人会干的
Yes, and they always cake on too much. I'm doing it.
是,但他们总搽得太多,我来
War paint.
战争妆容
How bloody do you think it'll be?
你觉得会有多激烈
Oh, I think I oughta be able to dispatch with him easily enough.
我觉得我很轻易就能了结他
Oh, you remember Peter Russo?
你记得彼得·罗素吗

重点单词   查看全部解释    
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
appreciated [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏;感激;领会;鉴别 vi. 增值;涨价

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
definitive [di'finitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 决定性的,权威性的,确定的,限定的 n. 限定

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
moderate ['mɔdəreit,'mɔdərit]

想一想再看

adj. 适度的,稳健的,温和的,中等的
v.

联想记忆
dispatch [dis'pætʃ]

想一想再看

v. 派遣,迅速做完,立即处死
n. 派遣,发

联想记忆
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 


关键字:

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。