Is that true?
这故事是真的?
I don't know. I always liked the story, though.
我不知道, 但我很喜欢这个故事
Yeah, that's a great story.
很有趣的故事
But you have to think that Notre Dame will be gone one day.
但你不得不想有天巴黎圣母院也会消失的
There used to be another church at the Seine, right there.
以前塞纳河那边也有座修道院
What, right in the same spot? Yeah.
在同个位置? 是
You know, this is great. I've never done this.
真的很棒 我从来没有如此过
Yeah. I forget about how beautiful Paris is.
我都忘记了原来巴黎如此美丽呢
It's not so bad, being a tourist.
旅游观光也不错啊
Thanks for getting me on the boat. You're welcome.
感谢你带我上船 别客气
I think that book that I wrote was like building something...
我觉得自己写书就是为了建造...
...so that I wouldn't forget the details of the time that we spent together.
...这样我就不会忘记我们相处的短暂时光
You know, like, just as a reminder, that once, we really did meet.
你知道的,这就好比提醒自己 我们确实的相遇
You know, that this was real, this happened.
这是真实,确实发生过的
I mean, I always feel like a freak because I'm never able to move on like this:
我总是感觉自己是个怪物,因为我不能 就这样忘记过去
I'm happy you're saying that, because....
我很高兴你这么说, 因为....
People just have an affair, or even entire relationships...
人们恋爱,交往...