本段对话选自Good Will Hunting,《心灵捕手》
We had a really good time.
我们相处得很愉快。
I had a really good time too.
的确如此。
I mean I just…I…I'm sorry you know. I blew it.
我是说...对不起,我搞砸了。
No, I mean you know it's all right.
不,你知道这没关系的。
Yeah,um,so I was wondering if, uh, if you know you'd give me another crack at it.
是啊,呃,所以我想知道你会不会让我再试一次,
You know let me take you out again.
我想再约你出去一次。
I can't.
不行。
All right.
好吧。
Oh, no, I didn't…I didn't mean I can't like ever.
哦,不,我不是说永远不行,
I just can't right now.
只是现在不行,
I've got to assign the proton spectrum for “ebogamine”.
我得做质子光谱分配。
All that sounds really,really interesting.
这听起来乎非常非常有趣,
It's actually fantastically boring.
其实很无聊。
All right, um...
好吧,嗯...
Maybe some other time.
或许改天吧。
Like tomorrow?
那明天呢?
Um, yeah, all right.
嘱,妤啊。
Okay.
好的。