本段对话选自The Holiday,《恋爱假期》
Dad, do Mr.Napkin Head.
爸爸,扮餐巾纸老头。
No, no, no, no, we don't do Mr. Napkin Head in company.
不行,不行,不行,不行,有客人在的时候我们不玩这个。
Please! Do it! Do it, please! Would you? Please.
求你了扮吧,扮吧,求你了,可以吗?求你了!
Okay, I'll do it quickly.
好吧,我只扮一下下。
Oh, Thank you for that.
太好了,谢谢!
You're welcome. Now do it.
不客气,那开始吧!
All right.
好的。
Amanda, can I borrow your napkin, please?
阿曼达,借下你的餐巾纸,可以吗?
Oh. Yes.
哦,可以。
Here you go, dad.
开始了哦,爸爸。
Yeah, you pass me those glasses when I need them.
好的,我要眼镜的时候就递给我。
Amanda, you,re gonna love this. It's so funny.
阿曼达,你肯定会喜欢的。太好笑了,
I mean, you'll fall off chair, it's so funny.
你会笑趴下的,太好笑了。
Hello. Hello, my name is Mr.Napkin Head.
你妤。你们好,我叫餐巾纸老头。