I'll let you know how the party is.
回头告诉你舞会的事
We recognize that you're a plaintiffin one suit involving Facebook,
我们了解你在针对脸谱网的一个案子中作为原告
and a witness in another.
同时在另一个案件中又作为证人
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
At any time in the week sprior to Mark's telling you his idea,
在马克告诉你他的想法之前的几周
did he mention Tyler Winklevoss,Cameron Winklevoss,
他有提到过文氏兄弟吗?
Divya Narendra or Harvard Connection?
或者提到迪夫亚伦德拉和哈佛连线?
Yes. He said they'd asked himto work on their site,
是的,他说过他们请他做网站
but that he looked at what they hadand decided it wasn't worth his time.
但他看过他们的材料觉得不值得帮他们做
He said even his most pathetic friends
他说就算是他最没人缘的朋友
knew more about getting people interested in a website than these guys.
也比这些家伙更懂得如何吸引大众上网
"These guys," meaning my clients.
这些家伙,指的是我的委托人
Yes. He resented...Mark resented that your clients thought
是的,他感到很愤怒你的委托人说这事能帮他恢复形象
that he needed to rehabilitate his image after Facemash.
马克对此感到很愤怒
But Mark didn't wantto rehabilitate anything.
马克根本没想过恢复形象什么的
With Facemash, he'd hacked intothe Harvard computers,
为了做面挑网他可以黑哈佛的电脑
he'd thumbed his nose at the Ad Board,he'd gotten a lot of notoriety.
他连校委会都不放在眼里更不在乎得到骂名
Facemash did exactlywhat he wanted it to do.
做面挑网就是他的本意
Were you aware that while Mr. Zuckerbergwas building The Facebook,
你是否知道当扎克伯格先生建立脸谱网时
he was also communicatingwith the plaintiffs?
他和本案原告也保持着联系?
Not at the time, I wasn't. But...
当时不知道,但是…
It really didn't have much to dowith the Winklevosses' dating site.
反正这和姓文的交友网站根本不是一码事
How would you know?You weren't even there.
你怎么知道?你又不在场
Ty.
塞
Were you aware that while Mr. Zuckerbergwas building The Facebook,
你是否知道当扎克伯格先生建立脸谱网时
he was leading the plaintiffs to believehe was building Harvard Connection?
他同时在误导本案原告相信他正在建立哈佛连线
You're offering a conclusionnot found in evidence.
还没有证据前请不要妄下结论
We are about to find it in evidence.
我现在就提供证据
From Mark Zuckerberg to Tyler Winklevoss.
马克扎克伯格写给泰勒文克莱沃斯
November 30th, 2003.
2003年11月30日
"I read over all the stuff you sent mere: Harvard Connection.
我读了你们发给我的关于哈佛连线的材料
"And it seems like it shouldn'ttake too long to implement.
执行起来并不需要很长时间
"So we can talk about it after I get allthe basic functionality up tomorrow night."
我会把基础框架先搭好,明晚见面详谈
From Mark Zuckerbergto Cameron Winklevoss. December 1st, 2003.
马克扎克伯格写给卡梅伦文克莱沃斯2003年12月1日
"Sorry I was unreachable tonight.I just got about three of your missed calls.
抱歉今晚不能和你们碰面了刚看到三个未接来电
"I was working on a problem setfor my systems class."
我的系统课遇到个难题得解决
From Mark Zuckerbergto Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss.
马克扎克伯格写给泰勒和卡梅伦
December 10, 2003.
2003年12月10日
"This week has been pretty busy thus far with classes and work,
本周太忙了,课程和功课排得满满的
"so I think it's probably best to postpone the meeting."
会议还是延期吧
"I'm also really busy tomorrow."
明天也很忙
Okay, anybody else feel likethere's something up with this guy?
你们觉不觉得这家伙有点古怪?
Tell him okay,
告诉他行
but we do have to make sure thatwe meet up before we all go off for break.
但是放假之前必须要见一次面
I know, I know. Yeah, watch out.
我知道,好的,小心点