
Yeah, Ben here accidentally got on this train when he meant to get on...
本是无意间才上这辆火车的 他原想是...
No.
错.
...the knightinshiningarmor express. ...
要乘上白马王子号快车.
So you’re not together? Definitely not.
这么说你们不是一起的? 绝对不是.
Delight.
好消息.
So, Anna, ever made slow love on a highspeed train?
那么, 安娜, 可曾尝试在高速列车 里谈情说爱?
Sorry, Romeo. Sun’s in my eyes.
抱歉,罗密欧. 阳光太晃眼了.
Mellow yellow, mate. I was just making conversation.
伙计,成熟些吧 我只是想聊聊天罢了
No one’s looking to snag your travel buddy. In fact, I prefer to float along alone.
没人抢你的旅伴. 实际上,我更愿独自漂泊.
Just me, my tunes and my knapsack. And your sandals.
只有我自己,我的口才和我的背囊 还有你的凉鞋.
You sassing my Air Jesus? Don’t listen to Ben.
你想和我对着干么? 别理会本.
He’s full of himself. Something you need to talk about?
他自以为是. 你想说什么呢?
Oh, no. Ben’s issues are not my problem.
哦, 别. 本之所以这样和我无关
He doesn’t know me, because I’m not the selfish brat he thinks I am.
他不了解我,我不是他以为的那种自私自利的家伙.