It says here, "...a notebook for messages."
这儿说,“..一个用来留信息的笔记本。”
Who are you going to write messages to, dear?
你会给谁写信息呢,亲爱的?
Well, you never know. There's always a need for vital messages in wartime.
嗯,也许你永远不会知道写给谁。不过留言是战时必不可少的。
Our lives might depend on a vital message getting through to headquarters.
对于当局来说,我们的姓名可能就维系在必要的留言上。
Oh, I see, dear.
哦,我懂了,亲爱的。
And it says, "...a whistle and gong for alarm." Oh, what will you do with that, dear?
这里还说,“..一只口哨和一面锣,作警报之用。” 噢,你会用那些做什么,亲爱的?
Well, if I saw a Russky coming down the lane, I'd bang the gong. If we had one.
嗯,如果我在路上碰到了俄国佬,我就敲锣。
Wouldn't he shoot you, dear? What, just for banging a gong?
那他不会朝你开枪么,亲爱的? 什么,仅仅因为我敲锣了?
He'd be well within his rights to shoot you if there's a war on.
如果战争开始了,他向你射击就是正当权力。
Oh, crumbs! You really think so?
哦,天哪!你真的这样想?
Just for banging a gong?
仅仅只是敲了一下锣?
I'm glad we haven't got a gong. We've got a whistle.
真高兴我们没有锣。 我们有个哨子。
Have we? Where is it? I'm not sure.
我们有么?在哪里? 我不确定。
Hm. Never mind.
嗯,别着急
Let's leave it. (Echoes) Let's leave it.
让我们忘了它。(重复)让我们忘了它。
Oh, I do feel tired.
噢,我有点儿累了。
Really exhausted and... all dizzy.
精疲力尽..好眩晕好没有方向感。
Nervous exhaustion due to unaccustomed lifestyle.
不正常的生活方式导致情绪紧张,精疲力尽。
That's what that is.
这就是为什么你会有这样的感觉。
How's your headache, dear?
你的头痛好些了么,亲爱的?
Just the same, thanks. Aspirins didn't seem to do any good at all.
还是一样,谢谢关心。看来阿司匹林也不起作用了。
I think I've got a temperature. I feel all hot and shivery.
我想我有点发烧了。忽冷忽热。
You do look pale, dear.
你看上去很苍白,亲爱的。
I should have an early night. I must clear up.
我得早点睡觉。 我得去清理一下。
Suppose someone comes and sees the place in this state? We might have visitors.
想象一下有人过来看到这里是什么样子?我们可能会有客人呢。
Yes. The Emergency Service should arrive today.
是的,紧急服务今天应该会到。