Brown? Or flowers.
棕色的? 还是有花的?
Brown. - Are you sure?
- 棕色的 - 你确定?
All right, we go. Go and get your stuff together, please?
好咧 我们走 你去理下东西好不?
Thank you.
谢谢
Sunshine Cleaning. - Hello, Henry Smith, of State Farm.
- 阳光清洁公司 - 你好 我是州立农业保险公司的Henry Smith
State Farm? Oh State Farm, hi. - I have called you about a month ago.
- 州立农业保险? 哦 你好 - 大约一个月前我打过电话给你
Yeah, what can I do for you?
是吗 有什么能为您效劳?
We've got a house we need to turn around but our guys are busy in Santa Fe Today.
我们今天有间屋子要周转 不过我们的人都在圣达菲
So I thought, I give you a call. - Today?
- 所以我想到了你们 - 今天吗?
Yes, 60 Howard Avenue Antelope Springs.
对 在羚羊泉 霍华德大街60号
All right..., thank you, bye bye.
那好 谢谢 再见
Blow off the shower. - I can't blow it off, I promised.
- 别去迎婴洗礼了 - 不行 都答应人家了
Just tell them, You can't do it, Rose.
就跟他们说你抽不出身咯
It is an insurance company, Norah, They could throw us tons of business, this is our in. Norah
这是家保险公司 能给我们提供很多客户呢
Yes, this is our in, so don't go To the damn baby shower.
没错 我们的机会来了 所以你就别去什么洗礼了