Small Wonder. You know, Vicki.
《机器娃娃》里的薇姬
That would explain a lot actually. Can I ask you a question?
- 这样一切都能解释了 - 我能问你个问题吗
Yeah. She never cheated on you?
- 好的 - 她劈过腿吗
No. Never. She ever take advantage of you in any way?
- 没有 - 她利用你了吗
No.
没有
And she told you up front that she didn't want a boyfriend.
她之前说她不想要男朋友 对吧
Yeah.
对
I got a great idea.
我明白了
Oh, fine! Go! That's fine. See ya.
好吧 走吧 再见
Waste of time. You don't look anything like Summer.
浪费时间 你跟 Summer 差太远了
Now departing on Track 2, Pacific Surfliner.
太平洋滑浪线二车道即将出发
Full service to Santa Barbara.
终点站是圣巴巴拉
All aboard, please.
请您马上登车
Hey, baby. Hey, you here?
- 嘿 小子 - 你在哪
Hell no. What do you mean, "Hell no"?
- 我没在 - 你什么意思 没在
I'm not going to that. Yes, you are.
- 我不去了 - 是吗
No, man. It's gonna be all old people.
哥们 那全是老人
Yeah, but you said you were going. That's why I'm going.
对 是你说你要去 我才来的
And that's why I called her last night, told her I was sick.
所以昨晚给她打电话 说我病了
Like a ninja. Dude! I'm gonna- I'm not gonna know anybody at this thing.
- 就像忍者 - 我& 我.. 我不会去那找马子的
Maybe you'll meet some hot granddaughters or something.
也许你能碰见个 性感小萝莉什么的
I'm hanging up now. Bye, baby.
- 我挂了 - 再见 哥们