So, wait, wait. Let's...let's go back to what you were talking about.
所以,等等,等等,让我们… 让我们回到你刚才在谈的
You don't want a relationship?
你不想要一种关系吗?
Yes, I do not want a relationship.
是的,我不想要一种关系
They're just an emotional cage...
他们只是一种情绪的牢笼…
that sad couples peek from behind the bars of...
那对悲哀的夫妇从牢笼后偷看…
Looking at all us happy single people...
看着所有的快乐单身人士…
wondering what fear of being alone made them say "I do".
想知道为何惧怕孤独让他们说"我愿意"
So, you're some kind of swinger?
所以,你是那种性开放者吗?
What just happened?
刚刚发生什么事?
- Oops. - Uh-oh.
- 哎呀 - 噢噢
Okay.
好
I can just imagine the tapas on that.
我可以想象在那上面的塔帕斯
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
It looks great in here.
这里看起来很棒
Well, thanks.
嗯,谢谢
- you're opening soon. - No.
- 你就快开张了 - 不
So...
所以…
Yes, I guess.
是吧,我想
I was thinking, I would like to provide your floral arrangements.
我在想,我愿意提供你花卉设计
Well...
嗯…
I didn't put flowers in my budget.
花没有在我的预算之中
I'm sorry. I thought you just said you didn't put flowers into your budget.
对不起 我以为你刚才说 你没把花放进你的预算之中
- I did. - Take it back.
- 是的 - 把它收回
What?
什么?
Greg, with all due respect...
葛雷,无意冒犯…
you're making a huge mistake.
你在犯一个巨大的错误
A new restaurant is not just about the food.
一家新餐厅不是只要有食物
It's about ambiance and soul.
它是涵盖了环境以及灵魂
Now, flowers provide a salve to our senses...
花会对我们的感官提供宽慰…
because aesthetic beauty calms us and soothes us.
因为美感会使我们平静,并抚慰我们
Which means, customers will feel good here.
也就是说,客人在这里会感觉良好