Monty Brandt please.
请找蒙迪 勃兰特,谢谢
Yeah, Drew Curtis from Carbonelli, Weissmann and Bass.
是的,卡伯尼里维斯曼 巴斯的德鲁.柯蒂斯
Monty, hey how are you?
蒙迪!你好吗?
Anyway I just wanted to tell you... I just wanted to be the first...
我只想…这是第一次…
bye bye
拜拜
Can I call you back Monty? Alright...
噢,我待会儿再打给你好吗?
Dante!
但丁
Dante, come here boy!
但丁!快回来!
Dante!
但丁
I'm sorry, I didn't see him.
非常抱歉,我没看到它
He came out of nowhere. I'm sorry.
它突然闯到路上 对不起
Okay, thanks Monty. Alright, I'll catch you tomorrow.
谢谢,蒙迪 我会打给你妈妈
How is he?
它怎么样?
He's got a sprained leg, but he's gonna be fine.
一条腿骨折 但不会有事
They said we can take him home in half-an-hour.
他们说一个半小时后 就能带它回家
What happened?
怎么啦?
If you think it's sometimes easier to bullshit than to explain. You're not alone.
如果你觉得有时候 胡说八道比解释要好…你就不会单身
But I told her the truth.
但我把真相告诉了她
She was pretty cool actually.
其实我应该冷静点
If you don't mind... I'd like to hug heragain. Can we rewind?
如果你不介意 我想再拥抱一下 我们可以吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, time to move on.
耶,感觉很好 好了,该继续了
The California State Bar Exam.
加州州立律师考试