1968, things were really great
1968,黄金年代
I used to ovulate
那时我还青春期
You gotta love 1968
你一定会喜欢1968
Hey, what are you doin' with our kids?
嘿,你们在对我们的孩子做什么?
And so what if there are facts That we forget to include?
如果有的事实我们忘记了包括?
in the moon
在月亮上
We've already got tenure So your children are screwed
我们拿到了终身职位,你们的小孩完蛋了
To a college with half a brain Nothin's changed
对于一个只有半个大脑的学校,一切都没变
What do your parents think you're doin' here?
你们的父母觉得你们在这里干嘛呢?
They're just happy to have us out of the house.
他们因为我们离开家而高兴
Wanna hear what you're spending your life savings on?
想知道你们把积蓄花在哪里了吗?
- I gave up an ass lift for this? - Take a look!
- 我累死累活却换来这个? - 看看吧
America's evil, it's a fascist regime
邪恶的美国是个法西斯政权
Take over the world It's the American dream
占领世界才是真正的美国梦
And pay no attention to the being supreme
不要管那些超级霸权
(Malone)? He doesn't matter Anymore
因为已经不重要了
Oh. Just like in 1968
就像1968
1968
1968
Come on to 19
来到1968
Let's keep singin' it
接着唱
So, what do you think now? - I'm still against torture.
- 你现在怎么想? - 我还是反对酷刑虐待
1968
1968
OK, so they're a little behind the times.
好吧,他们可能有些过时了