The second we get into that hotel approaching Fisher,
我们一进入那家宾馆接触费舍尔。
his security's gonna be all over us.
他的防御者会立马提防我们。
We run with Mr. Charles like on the Stein job.
我们就用对付斯坦那招,扮成查尔斯先生。
You've done it before? Yeah, and it didn't work.
你以前试过?是啊,失败了。
The subject realized he was dreaming
目标人物意识到他在做梦。
and his subconscious tore us to pieces.
他的潜意识把我们撕成了肉片。
Excellent. But you learned a lot, right?
很好,但你们学到经验了,是吧?
I need some kind of distraction. No problem.
我要分散一下注意力,没问题。
How about a lovely lady that l've used before?
像以前那样,来一个美女如何。
Listen to me. You drive carefully, all right?
听着,好好开车,知道吗?
Everything down there is gonna be unstable as hell.
下一层梦境会很不稳定。
Don't jump too soon. We only got one shot at that kick. We gotta make it.
不要跳太早了,我们只有那一次机会,必须成功。
I'll play the music to let you know it's coming. The rest is on you.
我会先放音乐提醒你们的,剩下的就靠你们了。
You ready? Ready!
准备好了吗?准备好了?
Sweet dreams.
做个好梦。
Am I boring you?
你觉得我很无聊吗?
I was telling you my story. I guess it wasn't to your liking.
我在给你讲我的故事,但好像你不爱听。
Um, I have a lot on my mind.
我脑子很乱
There goes Mr. Charles.
查尔斯先生来了