Parker:Okay, okay. It's all right.
好啦 没事的
Cate:Parker!
帕克
We had an agreement!
我们说好的
Parker:I know, I know...
我知道 我知道
Cate:Or did you forget?
还是你忘了
Parker:No, I didn't forget.
不 我没忘
Well, It was, it was... He was at the
它在...它在...火车站
train station, he was kind of lost.
走失了
Karl's gonna send 'im to the pound tomorrow. I thought...
卡尔说要送去动物收容所 我就
Cate:You just thought you bring it home
你就把它带回家
and talk me into keeping it.
然后说服我养它
Parker:No, no, I don't wanna keep him, I don't.
不 不 我不想养 我没想过养
Tomorrow morning I'm getting up and
明天一早
I'll find out exactly where it belong. Okay?
我就给它找主人 行吗
I promise you I will do that.
我保证会找到
Alright, this one is Luke's stuff.
好了 这是以前路客的东西
Okay, here you go. In there.
来吧 进来 待在那
There you go.
你就待这
Now look. A lot of good stuff here.
看啊 有许多好东西
Let's warm up. You got that.
铺上布 保暖
It's pretty cool.
这个很漂亮
Like this? Yeah?
喜欢这娃娃吗
This was Luke's favourite.
以前路客可喜欢了
Look, here's your water.
食水在这里
Some story to tell, huh? Couldn't you?
有很多话想说 对吧
Yeah. Okay, buddy.
好啦 小家伙