1.We'd like to talk to you about taking over his contract. And since your genome is identical to his, you could step into his shoes. So to speak.
【句子翻译】我们想和你谈谈关于他的合同的事情,你的DNA和他的有着惊人的相似度,你应该接替他的工作。谈谈吧。
【句子解析】
take over”接替,接管“;
The firm has been taken over by an American conglomerate.
该公司已被美国一企业集团接管。
We intend them to take over.
我们打算要他们接管。
be identical to”与...相似,和...一致“;
Someone with handwriting identical to yours leave them on your desk?
笔迹和你的一模一样的人把它们留在你的课桌上?
Your appearance is identical to hers.
你的相貌和她的一模一样。
step into one's shoe”接替某人“;
You should step into your partner's shoe since he's out. 既然你的搭档不在,你就应该接替他的工作。
2.Remember people, you lose that mask you're unconscious in 20 seconds. You're dead in 4 minutes. Let nobody be dead today.
【句子翻译】各位,记住,如果脱掉面罩的话,你将会在20秒内丧失意识,4分钟内死亡。千万别给我发生。
【句子解析】句子you lose that mask you're unconscious in 20 seconds中you lose之前省略了if,所以完整的句子应该是If you lose that mask, you're unconscious in 20 seconds;
3.This is TAD-1-6 on approach. Crossing outer marker. Monument in sight.
【句子翻译】这是TAD-1-6,我们即将降落。刚刚通过外围警戒线,可以看到纪念碑了。
【句子解析】
on approach ”即将到达,将要抵达“;
in sight”可以看见,在望“;
A ship hove in sight.
一艘船出现了。
The land came in sight after we had sailed for ten days.
我们在海上航行了十天,终于看见了陆地。