1.In Cryo you don't dream at all. It doesn't feel like 6 years
【句子翻译】再也不会在梦中被冷冻了,感觉不止过了6年;
【口语点】
(1)not...at all“一点儿也不...”,表示对not之后的形容词进行否定,而且是绝对否定;
注意与not at all的区别,后者是单独做句子,意思是“不用谢,别客气,没关系”;
He isn't strong at all. 他长得一点儿都不强壮;
--Thank you so much for your great help. 谢谢你的大力帮助。
--Not at all. 别客气。
(2) feel like“感觉像是...,给人的感觉是..."
My legs feel like cotton wool. 我感觉两条腿像棉花一样。
I was only there two days, but it felt like a week. 我在那里只待了两天,但好像过了一个星期似的。
It's been a year since her daughter died, but to her, it still feels like yesterday. 她丈夫已过世一年了,但在她看来,这还仿佛像是在昨天。
2.So, a week before Tommy was gonna ship out...
【句子翻译】一周前,汤米的尸体被送回来了。
【口语点】
gonna是美国口语,相当于going to,意思是“将要”;
Looks like I am gonna have to buy a winter suit, too.
看来我也得去买一套冬季西装。
Oh, no. I am gonna get call on ... help!
哦!糟糕,马上就要点到我,救救我!
Now I can not see anything because everyone is standing- I am gonna stand, too.
大家都站起来,所以我什么都看不到—我也要站起来。