- aHello, 85203882.
你好,85203882。
- bHi, this is Maria. Is that Shirley?
你好,我是玛丽亚。你是雪莉吗?
- aHi, Maria, this is Shirley.
你好,玛丽亚,我是雪莉。
- bShirley, do you know today's homework from our economic law class? I have written it on a piece of paper but I can't find it now.
你知道今天经济法的家庭作业吗?我写到一张纸上了,但是现在找不到了。
- aHold on for a moment please. I'm fetching my textbook.
稍等。我去拿我的课本。
- bOK.
好的。
- aOh, the homework is to explain what economic law is both in broad sense and in narrow sense.
家庭作业是从广义和狭义两方面去解释经济法。
- bExplain the economic law? An essay question again?
解释经济法?又是作文题?
- aYes. You can use your textbook for your reference.
是的,你可以参考课本。
- bAre there any clear answers in the book to this question?
书上有关于这个问题的具体答案吗?
- aI don't think so, Maria, but I think you can look for information on the Internet.
我觉得没有,玛丽亚,但是我想你可以从网上搜集一些信息。
- bOK, thank you, Shirley. You are very helpful. I have another question. When does the Economic Law of China come into effect?
好的,谢谢你的帮忙。我还有一个问题,中国经济法是什么时候开始生效的?
- aOh, there isn't such a code called economic law. The Economic Law of China is a general concept for several laws.
没有一个叫经济法的法典呀,中国经济法是对几部法律的通称。
- bThere isn't such a code?
不是一部法典吗?
- aYes, it's a general name for several laws related to economics, like Commercial Law, and Law of Central Bank.
是的,它是几部跟经济相关的法律的通称,比如说商法和中央银行法。
- bGot it. Thank you, Shirley.
知道了。谢谢你,雪莉。