- aExcuse me, can you tell me the name of the book you read?
不好意思,打扰一下,你能告诉我你看的是什么书吗?
- bHarry Potter.
哈利波特。
- aHarry Potter? Is that book funny?
哈利波特。书很有趣吗?
- bActually, the language itself is not so funny, but you can imagine the scene, that's funny.
事实上,文字本身不是很有趣,但是你可以想象一下那个场景,那非常的有趣。
- aGot it.
原来是这样啊。
- bHave you ever read this book before?
你看过这本书吗?
- aNo, but my little brother likes it very much.
没有,但是我弟弟特别喜欢看。
- bIt's really a good book. You will like it too.
确实是本好书,你会喜欢的。
- aI'll try to read it. Actually, I like literature very much.
我试着去读一下。事实上,我非常喜欢文学。
- bWow, that sounds like a scholar. By the way, who's your favorite writer?
是吗?听起来你像个学者。那你最喜欢的文学作者是谁呢?
- aJane Austen.
简.奥斯丁。
- bMe too. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite.
我也是。《傲慢与偏见》是我的最爱。
- aI like it too. But Sense and Sensibility is my favorite.
我也非常喜欢那本书,但是《理智与情感》才是我的最爱。