- aCan I see your passport, please?
请给我看看您的护照可以吗?
- bIs this line for non-residents?
这个是非居民通道是吧?
- aYes it is. Residents can quene up in the lines to my right.
是的,本国居民通道在我右侧.
- bOk. Here's my passport.
好的,这是我的护照.
- aWhat's the expiration date on your passport?
您护照的有效期是到什么时候?
- bI think it's soon, maybe in a few months. It was renewed in Beijing, so the new expiry date is on the last page.
我想好像快到了,可能还有几个月.我在北京续签过,所以最新的有效期在最后一页上.
- aI see. Yes, you'll need to renew your passport in a few months. Make sure you don't let it expire while you are in the UK.
我知道了.没错,您需要在最近几个月内申请办理护照延期.保证您在英国期间护照不会过期.
- bI won't.
我不会让它过期的.
- aDo you have anything to declare?
您有什么东西需要像海关申报吗?
- bNo, I don't have anything to declare.
没有,我没有什么要申报.
- aHow long will you be staying in the UK?
您打算在英国停留多久?
- bI'll be here for about a year.
大概一年.
- aWhat is the purpose of your stay?
请问您停留的目的是?
- bI'll be studying. I'm doing an MBA at Nottingham University.
我是来上学的.我在诺丁汉大学读MBA.
- aWhere will you be staying?
您会住在什么地方?
- bI have a housing contract with the university. I'll be in a dorm room on campus.
我已经和学校签了住宿合同.就住在学校的学生公寓里.
- aHow do you plan on paying for your living costs and tuition fees while you are here?
请问您在读期间的住宿和学费靠什么支付?
- bMy father has already paid for that in advance. Here are the receipts.
我父亲已经提前付过了.这里有缴费收据.
- aok. Have a good day. Here's your passport and documents back.
好的,祝您过得愉快.换给您护照和其他证件.
- bThank you very much.
非常感谢.