首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aThe dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.

晚餐的味道真不错,我真是惊讶不已.

bThat's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.

你这么说我真高兴.饭后我们喝杯葡萄酒吧.

aGreat. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.

好极了!甜酒是我的最爱,以甜酒来结束一顿大餐再好不过了.

bDo you prefer brandy or ports.

你喜欢白兰地还是波尔图?

aPort, please.

波尔图,谢谢.

bExcellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.

好极了,我喜欢波尔图那种甘甜顺滑的口感.

aThe port is quite exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?

这瓶波尔图葡萄酒很不错,有年头了,我说对了吗?

bYes. You always have a good nose for wines.

是的,你总能品出好酒来.

aNext time we are about to dinne we should try some Canadian ice wine.

下次我们喝点加拿大冰酒吧.

bOh, what's that?

哦?什么酒?

aIt's made from natually forzen grapes.

就是用自然冰冻的葡萄酿出来的.

bWhy not? It sounds great.

下次我喝点,听起来真不错.

aOK, here's to your health.

好的,为你的健康举杯.

bThanks. Cheers.

谢谢!干杯!

aCheers.

干杯!

浏览:8523收藏:0好评:4 差评:4 添加时间:2013-12-16
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 101 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......