第47周 问询
荧屏情景:
星期五 去更衣室 片段选自《阳光小美女》 Little Miss Sunshine 01:27:16--01:28:12
Woman A: Are you authorized to be backstage?
女A:你允许进入后台吗?
Man A: No. Hey. Where are the dressing rooms?
男A:没有。嘿,更衣室在哪?
Girl A: Are you allowed to be here?
女孩A:谁让你到这里来的?
Man A: Just tell me where the dressing rooms are.
男A:只要告诉我更衣室在哪里?
Man B: Listen, we're not in Albuquerque anymore.
男B:听着,这可不是阿尔布开克了。
Woman B: Hey, how are you feeling?
女B:嘿,你感觉怎么样?
Man A: Better. Where's Olive?
男A:好多了,奥丽芙在哪里?
Woman B: There. What's up?
女B:那里,怎么了?
Man A: Mom, I don't want Olive doing this.
男A:妈妈,我不想奥丽芙做这个。
Woman B: Oh, my God!
女B:啊,我的天!
Man A: Look around. This place is fucked!
男A:四处看看,这个地方逊极了!
Man B: He's right!
男B:他说得对!
Man A: Look, I don't want these people judging Olive. Fuck them!
男A:我不想这些人来评价奥丽芙。去他们的!
Woman B: Listen, it is too late.
女B:听着,现在说这些太迟了。
Man A: No, it's not too late. You're the mom...and you're supposed to protect her. Everyone is gonna laugh at her. Mom. Please don't let her do this.
男A:不,还不算迟,你是她妈妈,你应该保护她的。大家都会笑话她的,请不要让她继续了。
Woman A: Olive Hoover, two minutes.
女A:奥丽芙·胡佛,还有两分钟。
Man A: Look, she's not a beauty queen. She's just not. I'm gonna tell her.
男A:看,她不是那种冠军美女。她不是。我要告诉她。
Woman B: No, Dwayne. You listen to me. Olive is who she is. She has worked so hard. She's poured everything into this. We can't just take it away from her. We can't.
女B:不,德维恩,听我说,奥丽芙知道她是谁,她练习得很用功,她为这付出了一切,我们不能就这样剥夺她的权利,我们不能。
注:如视频无法播放,请刷新