手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 专业四级 > 专四听力 > 英语专四听力真题 > 正文

2012年英语专业四级听力真题 对话3

来源:可可英语 编辑:melody   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

M: Hello, Ivan.

男:你好,伊万。
W: Hello, Bob.
女:你好,鲍勃。
M: You know, today is a very special day.
男:你知道,今天是个特别的日子。
M: That's the 20th anniversary of the World Wide Web.
男:今天是万维网诞生20周年。
W: Ah, the World Wide Web.
女:啊,万维网。
W: It's really changed our lives, and ... and in such a short space of time.
女:它真的改变了我们的生活,而且……时间很短。
M: En. definitely.
男:嗯,确实如此。
M: Now do you know on average how long does someone spend surfing the net each day?
男:你知道现在大家平均每天有多少个小时在上网吗?
W: En ... honestly I do not know.
女:嗯……老实说我不知道。
W: But I guess people must spend a lot of time on things like Facebook.
女:但是我想在Facebook之类的东西上,人们一定花了很多时间。
M: That's true.
男:那是肯定的。
W: And I'm sure almost everyone uses the Internet now.
女:我敢肯定现在几乎每个人都在使用互联网。
W: But I wonder how we cope without it.
女:但我纳闷如果没有它我们该怎么办。
M: Well, it might it be a bit difficult without it.
男:嗯,没有它可能会有点麻烦。
W: I guess so.
女:我猜也是。
W: For instance, some people need it for social relationships.
女:例如,有些人需要互联网维持社交关系。
M: Yes, especially those who are far away.
男:是的,尤其是那些离得很远的人。
M: Keeping in contact with friends and family would be impossible without the Internet.
男:如果没有互联网,与朋友和家人保持联系,几乎是不可能的。
W: But are there people who would cope without the Internet?
女:但是没有了互联网,真的没人能和亲友保持联系了吗?
M: Yes, there are.
男:有的。
M: These people have some alternatives.
男:他们有其他的方式。
W: What kind?
女:什么?
M: For example, we could write to each other like we used to before we have the Internet.
男:比如说,我们可以像以前还没有互联网时那样,给对方写信。
M: It would be lovely to get more handwritten letters from friends and family rather than just emails, I think.
男:我认为,从朋友和家人那里收到手写的来信比电子邮件要温暖得多。
W: That's what we call snail mail. But, of course, lots more paper would mean that we need bigger file cabinets.
女:就是我们所说的“蜗牛邮件”。但是,当然,纸越来越多,我们就需要更大的文件柜。
M: Yes. Well, it's still incredible how the World Wide Web has expanded in 20 years and how much we now rely on it.
男:是的。然而,20年来万维网的发展仍然令人难以置信,我们现在对万维网的依赖也是如此。
M: I wonder what it will be like after another 20 years.
男:我想知道再过20年会是什么样子。
W: Well, for better or worse, the web will have greater impact on our life and society.
女:嗯,无论好坏,网络将对我们的生活和社会都会产生更大的影响。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
social ['səuʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 社会的,社交的
n. 社交聚会

 
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。