手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 威廉·莎士比亚 > 正文

有声读物《威廉·莎士比亚》第8期:艾汶河畔的斯特拉福镇(5)

来源:可可英语 编辑:mike   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

he said to me one day.

有一天他问我。
We can't spend all our lives making shoes and gloves!
我们不能一辈子都做鞋和做手套吧!
Well,I said,we could run away to sea and be sailors.
对呀,我说,我们跑到海上当海员会,
Sail round the world,like Francis Drake.
像弗朗西斯·杜雷克一样环绕地球航行。
Drake sailed back to Plymouth in 1581,after his three-year journey round the world,
杜雷克在环绕地球航行三年后于1581年回到普利茅斯,
but we were still in Stratford.
可我们还是呆在斯特拉福镇。
We made lots of plans,but nothing ever came of them.
尽管也制定了种种计划,但始终未付诸行动。
Will was still reading a lot and he was already writing poems himself.
这段时间威尔依然博览群书并开始自己写诗,
He sometimes showed them to me,and I said they were very good.
偶尔给我看他写的诗。虽然嘴上我都说他的诗写得好,
I didn't really know anything about poetry then,
实际上我对诗歌是一窍不通。
but he was my friend.
只不过他是我的好友我才这么说而已。
Will was not happy with his writing.
威尔对自己的诗歌并不满意。

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。