Let’s put you in the hot seat, huh?
让我来拷问你吧,啊?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
你这10年在干什么?
Um, well, I see myself teaching.
唔,那个,我在教书
And I see myself getting married
我结婚了
and raising a family.
养家了
What?
什么?
It’s gettin’ late.
太晚了
Why don’t l take you home?
为什么我不送你回家?
Or...
或者...
I could sleep over like old times.
我可以小住一晚 就像从前一样
God.
天哪
- Hi. - Wow.
- 嗨- 哇哦
- Ahhh. - Ahhh.
- 啊哈- 啊哈
- Here we are. - Yeah.
- 我们好了- 对
Yeah. Hmm.
对,哼
This is it.
就这样
You’re finally gonna have sex with Jamie Palamino.
你还是要得到洁蜜 帕拉米诺了
Oh God, look at that face. Look at that body.
哦天哪,看看这脸蛋 看看这身体
Why are you smiling like a friggin’ idiot?
为什么你像个傻子一样的笑?
Go on, make a move.
快点,行动
Make a move!
行动!
What’s on your mind?
你在想什么?
Bush.
布什