The editor loves the book!
这个编辑喜欢这本书!
She just loves it.
她刚好喜欢它
"So with the smell of burned stew still in the air,
“伴随着空气中飘荡着的炖肉焦味”
"I woke up dying of stomach cramps.
“我在胃痉挛中醒过来”
"I called in sick."
“我请了病假”
And went back to bed for several hours.
然后又回去躺了几个钟头
Put it in. Put it in the blog in case someone in your office reads it.
把这句加进去,以防你们办公室有人看你博客
And went back to bed for several hours.
然后又回去躺了几个钟头
By noon, I was somehow able to straighten myself up to a standing position.
到中午的时候,我就能自己站起来了
What are you making?
你要做什么?
Bought the ingredients for boeuf bourguignon all over again.
再买一次做红酒烩牛肉的所有材料
Boeuf bourguignon.
红酒烩牛肉
Dragged myself home.
拖着沉重的脚步走回家
And made another boeuf bourguignon.
然后又重新做了一遍红酒烩牛肉
And for dessert, a raspberry Bavarian cream.
餐后甜点是巴伐利亚树莓冰激凌
By the end of the day, I felt fine.
到晚上的时候,我就觉得好些了
I was cooking dinner for a legend,
我在为一位传奇人物做晚餐
even though I’d never really heard of her until a few months ago.
尽管在几个月前我从未听说过她
Maybe she’ll offer you a book contract.
没准她会给你出书呢
What if she does?
她要是真这么做呢?
I mean, what would that mean? That would mean I might be a writer.
我是说,这意味着什么呢? 说明我或许能当个作家