Have some serious flying ahead. FIying?
我先做些飞行训练 飞行训练?
FIying to where? Back to Trafalgar Square, son.
你想飞到哪里去? 孩子,我要回到特拉法尔加广场
You’ll break up the team. Team?
你会破坏这个队伍的 队伍?
I’m not a team player, old Bugbuster plays solo.
我不是这个团对里的人老巴格西向来独来独往
The real question is why are you staying?
真正的问题是你为什么要留下来?
Why? Because it’s my duty, it’s our duty.
为什么?因为这是我的职责我们的职责
Whoa, whoa, hold on, have I missed something?
哦,打住,打住我没有忘记什么东西吧
I mean, did we start this? No.
我是说,这是我们发起的么? 不是
Did we make those?
这些是我们制做的么?
Or those?
还有这些?
I’ve seen them fall, mate, and it’s not pretty.
朋友,我看过他们落下来那情况很糟
The truth is, 事实是...
I’m scared, all right?
我很害怕,好了吗?
Don’t tell them that ’cause I’ll deny it.
不要告诉他们这些,我不会承认的
Well, I’m scared too.
嗯,我也害怕的
Then come with me.
那么跟我走吧
Trafalgar Square will be ours.
特拉法尔加广场将是我们的家
But we didn’t make it either.[qh]但那里也不是我们建造的
Where do we go when they start dropping bombs there?
如果他们在广场投放炸弹我们去哪里?
No, I’m staying, I’m doing my bit.
不,我要留下来,我要尽我的职责
Yeah, they’re lucky to have you, mate.
好吧 他们能有你这样的士兵真得很幸运
Keep your wings dry, yeah?
无论如何,自己多多小心啊