I wasn't sure you were going to come.
我没想到你会来
My will is in the top drawer of the desk in my study.
遗嘱在我书房桌子的第一个抽屉里
Dad, stop, come on.
爸爸 别说了 求你
Lyla, please.
莱拉 过来坐
There's more.
还有话要说呢
All I ever wanted was for you to have all that promise, all that life.
我这一辈子都希望你能遵守那个诺言
But you were so young.
但你还太年轻
We had so much work to do.
我们还有很多事要做
you weren't ready. that's plenty, dad. really.
你还没准备好 是的 要做的事很多 真的
I mean, a baby.
我是指 你的孩子
That baby, he could have hurt you.
这个孩子 他会给你带来伤害
He could've hurt you, and l... I wasn't gonna let that happen, lyla.
他会伤害到你的 我绝不能让这样的事发生 莱拉
I made a choice for us.
所以我为我们选了条路
Oh, my god.
天那
A choice for us.
为我们做了选择
Wait... I'm sorry.
等等 我很抱歉
Where?
他在哪
Where is he?
孩子现在在哪
I didn't mean... where is he?
我不是有意要 他现在在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't.
真的不知道