We've narrowed the bomb's location
我们把原子弹的可能地点
to somewhere on the eastern seaboard.
缩小到东部沿海
But we haven't been able to pinpoint its exact position.
可是一直找不出确实的地点
Their codes have grown increasingly complex.
他们的密码越来越复杂
Here, look at this, John.
你看看这个
What?
怎么啦?
What?
又怎么了?
Dr. Rosen said...
罗森医生说...
Rosen! That quack!
罗森是个笨蛋
"Schizophrenic break from reality," right?
"精神分裂症的人超越现实" 对不对?
Psychological bullshit! look at me, John.
这是心理医生的屁话 看着我 约翰
John, look at me.
约翰 你看着我
Do I look like I'm imagined?
我像幻觉吗?
Wheeler has no record of you.
惠勒研究室没你的资料
Do you think we list our personnel?
人事室怎会有我们的资料嘛
John, I'm sorry you had to go through all this.
对不起 让你经历这些不愉快的事
I've gone to a great deal of trouble to get you back.
其实我花了很大的功夫 才把你弄回来
I can restore your status at Wheeler.
我可以恢复 你在惠勒研究室的身份
I can let the world know what you did.
也会让世界知道你的贡献
But I need you now, soldier.
但我现在就需要你